Whether your case involves pre-litigation, arbitration, or a civil lawsuit, Ike will put your interests at the forefront of the dispute. Ike's litigation and trial experience focuses on employment issues, real estate, contract disputes, and personal injury. He is in court often and knows what it takes to protect your rights. Clients throughout California contact Ike to resolve their legal disputes because of his common sense approach and his civil litigation training.
During his time at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, Ike externed for California Supreme Court Justice Carlos Moreno, Chief Magistrate Maria-Elena James of United States District Court for the Northern District of CA, and the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office. He was also part of the U.C. Hastings Negotiation Team, the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Summer Trial Fellowship, and graduated with a concentration in civil litigation and dispute resolution. Prior to law school, Ike worked as a legal assistant in civil litigation and graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with degrees in Political Science and International Development Studies after working with Southwest Airlines in Southern California.
Ike is bilingual in English and Spanish. When he is not working on client cases, Ike volunteers dealing with issues involving Title IX and professional diversity in various contexts, including mock trials.
Current and Past Leadership Roles:
* Co-Chair of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Charlene Caldwell Scholarship Mock Trial Committee
* Co-Chair of the Bar Association of San Francisco's Barristers Solo and Small Firm Practice Section
* Executive Committee Member of the Bar Association of San Francisco's Real Property Section
* Member of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Diversity Committee
* Member of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund San Francisco Advisory Council
* Bar Association of San Francisco's Walk the Talk Series
* Albany Unified School District Title IX Committee
Admitted 2013, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.courtlawyerca.com/ikekaludi/
Pro bono/Community Service:
Scholarly Lectures and Writings:
Verdicts and Settlements: