No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Sean Quinn is a nationally recognized trial lawyer and managing partner of the Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm, Quinn Law Group, LLC.
Sean is known for his hard-hitting style, tireless work ethic, and unrelenting pursuit of justice. He prides himself on out-working the competition. A testament to his blue-collar, New Jersey roots. Over the past decade, Sean has recovered over $65 million for his clients.
Recognized as one of the top personal injury attorneys in the area:
• Sean has been repeatedly named a Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters in BOTH Pennsylvania and New Jersey. These awards are impressive in their own right in that less than 2.5% of the attorneys in each state receive such honors. Even more impressive is the fact that Sean was again selected for inclusion on the Super Lawyer lists for both states – an honor achieved by only a handful of attorneys.
• Sean has been honored by the National Trial Lawyers as one of its Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers.
• Sean has been honored by the American Society of Legal Advocates as one of its Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers.
• Sean has achieved a 10/10 Superb rating by the attorney rating website, Avvo.
• Sean has selected at a Top 100 Lawyer and Top 10 Under 40 Attorney by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
• Sean has been honored by the American Society of Legal Advocates as one of its Top 100 Laweyrs and Top 40 Under 40.
• Sean is also AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell.
The Quinn Law Group's practice is dedicated to the following types of litigation:
• Personal Injury
• Wrongful Death
• Construction Accidents
• Industrial Accidents
• Workplace Accidents
• Car & Truck Accidents
• Medical Malpractice
• Nursing Home Neglect
• Products Liability
• Premises Liability
• Longshoremen Accidents
• Brain Injuries
• Burn Injuries
Sean's expertise also extends to the representation of small businesses and construction companies in complex commercial litigation.
Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2017 Rising Stars: 2009 - 2010, 2012 - 2014
To: Sean Quinn
Super Lawyers: Potential Client Inquiry
Admitted 2000, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: www.quinnlawyers.com
Honors and Awards:
Pro bono/Community Service:
Verdicts and Settlements:
1763 E. Marlton Pike
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Last Updated: 4/4/2017