Sean Quinn is the founder of Quinn Law Group, LLC, located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Representing clients throughout the state, he focuses his practice exclusively on plaintiff's personal injury litigation, assisting people who have been harmed by the negligent acts or omissions of others in cases involving construction and other workplace accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, burn and electrocution injuries, and wrongful death. Mr. Quinn also serves as an arbitrator and a mediator.
After completing his undergraduate education at Franklin & Marshall College in 1997, where he received a bachelor's degree in government, Mr. Quinn went on to attend law school at Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. He was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2000. Following a clerkship with a judge on the New Jersey Superior Court, he worked for an insurance defense firm until deciding to represent plaintiffs in personal injury matters. During this period, he attended Temple University Beasley School of Law and received an LL.M. in trial advocacy in 2003. Mr. Quinn is admitted to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
During his career in private practice, Mr. Quinn has won millions of dollars for his clients through both jury verdicts and settlements. His successes have not gone unnoticed by his fellow professionals, as he has received a 10.0 "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo. Mr. Quinn has also been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, and he is an active participant in several legal organizations, including the American Association for Justice, the Philadelphia Bar Association and the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association.
About Sean Quinn
Law School: Pennsylvania State University The Dickinson School of Law
Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: www.quinnlawyers.com/ourstory/
Honors and Awards:
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, New Jersey, 2014
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, New Jersey, 2013
- Super Lawyers, Pennsylvania , 2013
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, New Jersey, 2012
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, New Jersey, 2011
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, Pennsylvania, 2011
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, Pennsylvania, 2010
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, New Jersey, 2010
- Captain of the National Trial Moot Court Team, Penn State – Dickinson School of Law
- 10/10 Superb rating, AVVO
- Super Lawyers, New Jersey
- Top 10 Attorneys Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2014
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2000
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2000
- New Jersey, 2000
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- Member of the President's Select and Future Leaders Committee, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association (PTLA)
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ)
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ)
- Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Pro bono/Community Service:
Verdicts and Settlements:
- $1.18 Million Settlement for Husband and Wife Injured in a Car Accident in New Jersey., 2011
- $2.4 Million Combined Settlement & Verdict for 73 year old man injured after falling off a deck. , 2011
- CAR ACCIDENT - $575,000 - Settlement for 50 year old woman that suffered a calcaneus fracture in a car accident and required subtalar fusion surgery. Philadelphia County. , 2010
- $1,085,000 - LONGSHOREMAN ACCIDENT - Total settlement recovered for longshoreman that suffered debilitating neck and back injuries after falling 15 to 20 feet in the hold of a foreign vessel. Lawsuit brought against the Thailand-based shipping company due to their failure to adequately inspect and maintain the ladders on the ship. A claim was also brought against the longshoreman's employer under the Longshore Harbor Workers Compensation Act.
- $510,000- LONGSHOREMAN ACCIDENT - Total recovery for longshoreman who suffered serious back and neck injuries in forklift accident due to unsafe conditions in a refrigerated warehouse.
- $900,000 - TRUCKING ACCIDENT - Total settlement recovered for bricklayer that suffered serious head, neck, back, and leg injuries in a devastating trucking accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- $1,250,000 - SLIP-AND-FALL ACCIDENT - Settlement for 43 year old registered nurse that suffered serious knee injuries in a slip-and-fall accident.
- $1,700,000 - WORKPLACE ACCIDENT - Settlement for a commercial truck driver that suffered debilitating leg fractures and injuries in a loading dock accident at a major furniture retailer's distribution center.
- $1,800,000 – WORKPLACE ACCIDENT - Closed head injury and severe leg injury to a truck driver in the receiving area of a major corporate defendant as a result of the defendant providing the truck driver with a defective ladder to use while securing cargo.
- $1,900,000 – CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT - Settlement for soil technician that had his leg severed and reattached following a bulldozer accident on a construction site.
- $3,800,000 - CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT - Settlement for the family of a union glazier that died during a scaffolding accident on a construction project.
Other Outstanding Achievements:
- He also routinely serves as an Arbitrator and Mediator – having been frequently appointed as a Judge Pro Tem by the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County.
- Temple Law School, L.L.M. in Trial Advocacy, Honors: Graduated with honors, Honors: Best Oral Advocate in the Program by the Faculty
- Franklin & Marshall College, Dual Major: Government and History, Honors: Member of F&M's Football Team