Attorney Brad Jackson founded his Dallas law firm, the Law Offices of Brad Jackson, in 1990. As a Texas Board of Legal Specialization-certified civil trial attorney, he offers both individual and business clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding North Texas a wide variety of high-quality legal services in a number of practice areas, which include:
• Business litigation, including disputes, collections, contract law, deceptive trade practices and fraud
• Professional liability, including representation of plaintiffs against negligent doctors, attorneys, architects and other professionals
• Personal injury, including representation of plaintiffs against negligent individuals and corporations
• General civil litigation, including representation of plaintiffs and defendants in environment litigation, probate and trust litigation, and other general civil disputes
• Insurance litigation, including representation of plaintiffs in cases stemming from claim denials
Mr. Jackson began his legal career in 1990 after earning a law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and his admission to the State Bar of Texas. Since the beginning of his career, he has focused on civil litigation, and, today, 25 years later, attorney Jackson has a reputation as a leading attorney in the state.
Mr. Jackson's many courtroom successes have led to a number of honors and awards from his peers. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is a prestigious organization that limits membership to attorneys who have secured $1 million or more for a client in a settlement or verdict. In addition, The National Trial Lawyers has included him on its list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers since 2011, and he has an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
To: Brad Jackson
Super Lawyers: Potential Client Inquiry
Admitted 1990, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.bradjackson.com/Attorneys/Brad-Jackson.shtml
3701 Turtle Creek Boulevard
Dallas, TX 75219
Last Updated: 1/27/2017