Dennis E. Goldasich, Jr.
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Birmingham, AL
As the founder of Goldasich & Associates in Birmingham, Alabama, Dennis E. Goldasich Jr. represents plaintiffs in complex personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Mr. Goldasich handles a broad variety of matters, including auto and commercial trucking accidents, workplace accidents, premises liability, hazardous products, dangerous drugs and defective medical devices.
Mr. Goldasich is admitted to practice law before all Alabama state courts. In addition, he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. Mr. Goldasich has litigated cases in jurisdictions across the country with pro hac vice admission.
With a legal career spanning more than two decades, Mr. Goldasich has achieved verdicts and settlements in excess of $200 million for his clients. These recoveries include a $9.3 million jury verdict in the wrongful death of a teenage male, a $9 million settlement for a young woman paralyzed in a commercial truck accident, and a $6 million verdict on behalf of a small Birmingham business against a Michigan-based company that stole trade secrets and formulas. In recognition of his high ethical standing and professional achievement, Mr. Goldasich has received an AV Distinguished* rating from his peers through Martindale-Hubbell.
After obtaining his Bachelor of Arts from Lipscomb University in 1992, Mr. Goldasich earned his Juris Doctor from The University of Alabama School of Law in 1995. While in law school, he was senior editor of the Alabama Law Review and was named to the Order of the Coif upon graduation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2021
About Dennis E. Goldasich, Jr.
First Admitted: 1995, Alabama
Professional Webpage: http://www.golaw.net/attorneys/dennis-goldasich/
- Senior Editor, Alabama Law Review
- Hugo L. Black Law Scholar, University of Alabama School of Law
- Order of the Coif, University of Alabama School of Law
- Alabama Super Lawyers
- Lipscomb University, B.A.
- Alabama Association of Justice
- Alabama State Bar
- US District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- US Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Association of Justice
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Alabama Supreme Court
- US District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Alabama Court of Civil Appeals
- US District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- US District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Alabama Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022