Ted Stuckenschneider is a sole practitioner specializing in Consumer Bankruptcy with over 45 years of experience and is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification and has been for over 20 years. Ted has been a featured speaker at a number of seminars for many years. Ted is an Adjunct Professor and teaches Bankruptcy: Concepts and Principles at the Birmingham School of Law each year. He has been listed in Best Lawyers in America and Alabama Super Lawyers since 2009. He has been rated with the highest AV rating by Martindale Hubbard for over 20 years.
First Admitted: 1977, Alabama
Professional Webpage: http://www.birminghambankruptcylawyer.net/attorney-profile/
- Best Lawyers in America 2009-2022,Alabama Super Lawyers since 2009;Top Lawyers:Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law 2009
- In undergaduate school Ted was selected To Outstanding Young Men in America in 1971 for his college and civic activities. He was subsequently selected to Who's Who in America. He has not only been selected to Alabama Super Lawyer the last 5 years but also Best Lawyers in America and corporate council Top Lawyers. He wasa selected Lawyer of the Year in Consumer Bankruptcy Litigation in 2019 for Birmingham Alabama by Best Lawyers in America.
- Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification since 1999
- Past chair of the Bankruptcy and Commercial law Section of the Birmingham Bar Assoc. and Charter Member of the Bankruptcy and Commercial law Section of the Alabama State Bar Assoc. Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Professor of Bankruptcy,Birmingham School of Law, Co-Chair Cumberland School of Law Annual Bankruptcy Seminar
- Bachelor of Science in Education /University of Memphis;JD,Cumberland School of Law
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2014, 2019 - 2023