Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Birmingham, AlabamaMorgan & Morgan
Focusing her practice primarily on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, Victoria Dye is an associate in the Birmingham, Alabama office of Morgan & Morgan. She provides representation to area residents who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence of other persons or entities. Her successes on behalf of her plaintiff clients have earned Ms. Dye the respect of her fellow professionals, as evidenced by her receipt of an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. In addition, she has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40.
The types of cases that Ms. Dye has handled have arisen out of incidents involving medical malpractice, defective products, nursing home abuses, premises liability, and truck and other motor vehicle accidents. She is particularly adept in cases in which her clients have suffered traumatic brain damage and other catastrophic injuries. In addition to her personal injury and wrongful death practice, Ms. Dye is experienced in bad faith and other insurance coverage disputes and general business litigation.
Ms. Dye attended Georgia College in Milledgeville as an undergraduate, where she majored in political science and history and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2004. Her legal education came at Samford University's Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, and before being awarded her Juris Doctor in 2007, she was the student materials editor for the school's American Journal of Trial Advocacy. Ms. Dye was also an associate justice on the Henry Upson Sims Moot Court Board, and she served a clerkship with Fischer & Associates, LLC, before joining that firm after she graduated. She is admitted to practice in Alabama and before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Environmental Litigation, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Environmental Litigation
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Alabama
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/victoria-dye/
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United State District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United State District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Recent Development: Love v. Rancocas Hospital: Applicability of EMTALA to Insured and Uninsured Patients, 29 AM. J. TRIAL. ADVOC. 521 (Fall 2005)., Presenter, Recent Development: Love v. Rancocas Hospital: Applicability of EMTALA to Insured and Uninsured Patients, 2005
- Cumberland School of Law - Samford Univeristy, J.D., 2007
- Georgia College and State University, Political Science, History, 2004
- 2014 - Present, AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating™ , Martindale-Hubbell®, 2022
- 2013-2016: Top 40 Under 40 Alabama, National Trial Lawyers Association, Top 40 Under 40, Alabama, National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- $725,000.00 - Verdict (Motor Vehicle Crash), 2022
- $1,309,992.00 - Verdict (Motor Vehicle Crash), 2023
Office location for Victoria Dye
2317 3rd Ave. N
Birmingham, AL 35203
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022