William Gantt Pierce
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Dothan, AlabamaDothan Law Group, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Alabama since: 2011
An attorney at Dothan Law Group, William Gantt Pierce focuses his practice on personal injury, civil litigation and workers’ compensation matters. For over a decade, he has been serving clients in Dothan and across Alabama.
In 2011, Mr. Pierce was first authorized to practice law in the state courts of Alabama. Additionally, he is licensed in Arizona and has handled several cases before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama and the Eastern District of Missouri.
A native of Dothan, Mr. Pierce is a graduate of Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee, where he completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and government in 2007. Later in 2011, he obtained his doctorate in jurisprudence from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law.
Committed to supporting the legal community, Mr. Pierce holds active memberships in the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Houston County Bar Association and the Houston Young Lawyers Association.
Among Mr. Pierce’s notable accolades include a "Very Good" rating on Avvo and recognition on The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 list. More valuably, he has received many testimonials from his satisfied clients. His peers often appreciate him for his passion and knowledge of the law.
Mr. Pierce also has experience representing clients in immigration law matters. He has written a few articles for renowned publications and spoken on immigration law topics. When not advocating for his clients, he serves as a football referee as an active member of the Alabama High School Football Association. He is also a part of the City of Dothan Planning Commission.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2011, Alabama
Professional Webpage: https://www.dothanlawgroup.com/attorneys/gantt-pierce/
- Named to the National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Lawyers under the age of 40 in Alabama
- State of Alabama
- Alabama Volunteer Lawyer Program
- Houston County Young Lawyers Association
- Houston County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District of Eastern Missouri
- U.S. District of Middle Alabama
- U.S. District of Northern Alabama
- State of Arizona
- Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee, bachelor’s degree in Political Science
Office location for William Gantt Pierce
344 North Oates Street
Dothan, AL 36303
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023