Patrick G. Montgomery
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mobile, AL
Patrick G. Montgomery is an attorney with the Morgan & Morgan law firm, where he works out of the firm's office in Mobile, Alabama. An Alabama native, Mr. Montgomery genuinely cares about the legal issues affecting the residents of his community. He has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of a car accident, medical malpractice or other preventable tragedy. In addition, he has gained considerable experience dealing with mesothelioma and other toxic tort claims.
Early in his career, Mr. Montgomery worked as a corporate and insurance defense attorney, where he fought for the rights and interests of stakeholders embroiled in complex litigation involving wrongful death, breaches of contract, products liability, trucking negligence, premises liability and other catastrophic personal injury claims. Having tried dozens of cases to verdict during this time, this experience provided him with invaluable insight into the industry, which makes him all the more effective at devising the best strategies possible to help his plaintiff clients obtain the justice they deserve.
A 1999 cum laude graduate of Auburn University, Mr. Montgomery obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2003. The Alabama State Bar admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Recognized for his exemplary professionalism and outstanding service to his clients, Mr. Montgomery has earned five-star peer reviews on Martindale-Hubbell along with many excellent reviews and recommendations from his satisfied clients.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Social Security Disability
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices
- Rising Stars: 2014, 2016 - 2017
About Patrick G. Montgomery
First Admitted: 2003, Alabama
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/patrick-g-montgomery/
- University of Alabama School of Law, Member of the Alabama Law Review
- Auburn University, B.A. in Economics, Cum Laude
- “Rising Star” by Alabama Super Lawyers Magazine
- Keep moving ⏩ #MorganMotivation #MondayMotivation https://t.co/QjJhg0HVwW
- Where we droppin https://t.co/4FCDj83cp4
- Another #VERDICTALERT!! Dillon Brozyna, Bryce Spano and Keith Mitnik just won a $752,000.00 verdict for our client… https://t.co/1A60Aff7JG
- @MattMorganESQ has been #ForThePeople forever 💯 #TBT https://t.co/zbzhGCTTRC
- #VerdictAlert: Another verdict for the Morgan & Morgan team this week! Congratulations to Jon Hawk for receiving a… https://t.co/WZuUemNPeg
Last Updated: 5/15/2022