Roger Varner, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Mobile, AlabamaRoger Varner Injury Law
Driven by his passion for offering comprehensive and straightforward legal advice to his clients, Roger Varner Jr. launched the law firm of Roger Varner Injury Law in Mobile, Alabama. A seasoned personal injury attorney, he focuses his practice on helping the residents of Alabama with all kinds of injuries sustained in vehicle collisions, workplace accidents and medical negligence.
Mr. Varner’s background defending insurance companies and businesses allows him to provide his clients with a unique perspective on representing them. With his meticulous and determined approach, he crafts customized solutions considering each client’s needs and values. Mr. Varner has been featured on the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in the fields of commercial litigation, insurance law and workers’ compensation – employers.
Before joining The University of Alabama School of Law to earn his Juris Doctor, Mr. Varner received his bachelor’s degree in communications studies and master’s degree in communication management with a specialization in politics from The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Actively practicing throughout the Southeast, he holds a license to practice law in the states of Alabama, New Jersey and New York.
Well-known in the legal community, Mr. Varner has been serving as one of the board of governors of the National Bar Association and as the executive committee member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Alabama State Bar. He expands his professional network by engaging with other attorneys through the Alabama Lawyers Association, the New Jersey State Bar and the New York State Bar.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2015, Alabama
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications Studies and Master of Arts in Communication Management with a concentration in Politics from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- “Best Lawyers - Ones to Watch” in the fields of Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, and Workers Compensation-Employers
- New York State Bar (Admitted to practice law in February 2019)
- New Jersey State Bar (admitted to practice law in March 2020)
Office location for Roger Varner, Jr.
2601 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36606
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023