Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Anchorage, AlaskaDillon & Findley, P.C.
Attorney Meg Simonian is a partner with Dillon & Findley, PC, law firm in Anchorage, Alaska. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 23 years of total legal experience, Ms. Simonian provides exceptional counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Anchorage metro and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Serious personal injury and wrongful death claims
· Plaintiff medical malpractice
· Complex plaintiff litigation including insurance bad faith, qui tam, and select employment matters.
Beginning her legal career as a felony trial lawyer with the Alaska Public Defender Agency and Office of Public Advocacy, Ms. Simonian then worked for a prominent litigation firm focusing primarily on insurance bad faith claims. As a result of her experience, she is able to provide invaluable insight into both the civil and criminal legal processes for her clients, and she has achieved a long record of securing successful outcomes for those she has served.
A veteran of numerous trials in state and federal courts, she has secured many acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for the accused along with recovering millions of dollars in total compensation for those suffering needlessly through no fault of their own. Recognized for her outstanding professionalism and service, she has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from her peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 1992 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Alaska Anchorage, Ms. Simonian attended Northeastern University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 1997. She is a Truman Scholar, and National CEDA Debate Champion. She is also a 2000 graduate of the intensive Trial Practice Institute of the National Criminal Defense College at Mercer Law School. She is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska.
Active in her legal community, Ms. Simonian is a member of the Alaska Bar Association and the American Association for Justice, and she has served on the Alaska Supreme Court Criminal Rules Advisory Committee as well as the Anchorage Planning and Zoning Commission.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1999, Alaska
Professional Webpage: https://www.dillonfindley.com/attorneys/meg-simonian/
- Member, Alaska Supreme Court Criminal Rules Advisory Committee, 2002-2003
- Member, Anchorage Planning and Zoning Commission, 2005-2006
- American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Attorneys of America®), 2003-present
- Alaska Bar Association, 1999
- U.S. District Court, District of Alaska, 1999
- Mercer Law School, Trial Practice Institute of the National Criminal Defense College, 2000
- Truman Scholar, 1992
- University of Alaska Anchorage, (B.A., English Literature, magna cum laude), 1992
Office location for Meg Simonian
1049 West 5th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023