Paul J. Faith
Top rated real estate attorney in Avondale, ArizonaFaith, Ledyard & Faith PLC
Practice Areas: Real estate, Business litigation, Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 1979
Experienced attorney Paul J. Faith is the founder of Faith, Ledyard & Faith PLC, a general practice law firm located in Avondale, Arizona. Mr. Faith established the law firm in 1979 with the goal of providing high-quality legal services to those living in the Phoenix area and throughout the state of Arizona. He proudly assists clients with a wide range of legal needs in the following areas:
• Real estate, including zoning and land use, purchase and sale agreements, contracts, commercial and land transactions, aviation real estate issues, homeowners' associations, quiet title, development, leases
• Business law
• Municipal law
• Construction law
• Corporations and limited liability companies
• Debtor and creditor issues
• Foreclosures and trustees' sales
• Registrar of Contractors issues
Having received his Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law in 1979, Mr. Faith began his legal career with the goal of providing outstanding service to his clients. This lifelong commitment to service has earned Mr. Faith the highest AV Preeminent rating* from Martindale-Hubbell (which is the highest rating for skill and ethics), listing among the nation's top attorneys with The Best Lawyers in America** and top 1% listings with numerous other national rating agencies.
As both a lawyer and licensed commercial and residential building contractor with over 40 years of experience, Mr. Faith possesses nearly unparalleled knowledge of construction and development. Since 1993 he has been board-certified as a specialist in the area of real estate law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization.
Through the combination of professional certifications and experience, as well as his unwavering commitment to the service of both his clients and his local community, Mr. Faith has established himself as a unique attorney. His tireless efforts on his clients' behalf have earned him and his law firm the respect of the legal community on a national level.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
**The Best Lawyers in America® 2014. Copyright 2014 by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC
Practice areasReal estate: business, Business litigation, Business/corporate, Construction litigation: business, Creditor debtor rights: business, Land use/zoning
Condominiums & cooperatives, Landlord/tenant, Mortgage & refinance, Short sale, Trade secret, Non-compete agreements, Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter s corporations, Contracts, Business organizations, Construction defects, Collections, Debt discharge, Foreclosure, Loan modifications
- 50% Real estate: business
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 10% Land use/zoning
First Admitted: 1979, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.faithlaw.com/attorney/paul-j-faith/
- Certified Real Estate Specialist by Arizona State Bar Board of Legal Specialization, 1993 to present.
- President, Estrella Rotary Club, 1990-1991, 2004-2005
- Arizona Supreme Court, Commission on Technology, Commissioner, 2015-2020.
- Member, Estrella Rotary Club, 1980 to present
- Vice Mayor, City of Litchfield Park, 2004-present
- Director, West Maricopa County Bar Association, 1990 to present
- Director, West Maricopa County Bar Association, 1990-present
- Member, State Bar of Arizona Real Property Section
- Member, Buckeye Valley Chamber
- Past Chairman, City of Avondale Central Business District Advisory Committee, 2004-2005
- Listed - Southwest Super Lawyers
- Private Pilot Instrument Rated
- AV Rated - Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed - National Corporate Counsel Edition of Super Lawyers
- Listed - Az Magazines "Top Attorneys in Arizona"
- Listed - Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Listed - The Best Lawyers in America
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1979
- Listed - "Arizona's Best Lawyers"
- Arizona State University, College of Business, Tempe, Arizona, B.S., 1975
- Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce Business Icon award for service to the community., 2020
- FAA licensed Pilot
- US Coast Guard licensed Merchant Marine (former)
- Licensed Contractor and President of Faith Construction Company, 1972 to present
- IFR rated, complex and high performance endorsements
- State of Alaska Licensed Sport Fishing Guide
- Negotiated and closed approximately $500,000,000 in real property sales in the last half of 2021 and first half of 2022. , 2022
- Member State Bar Of Arizona Real Estate Section
- State Bar Certified Real Estate Specialist
Office location for Paul J. Faith
919 N Dysart Rd
Avondale, AZ 85323
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2020, 2023
Certificates and credentials
Real Estate Law