Jared E. Everton
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mesa, AZ
Jared Everton is a Managing Shareholding at JacksonWhite firm in Mesa, Arizona. Jared joined the firm in 2001, focusing his practice on personal injury and social security disability. Jared has been successfully advocating for the disabled and seriously injured for twenty years. Jared has a passion for assisting his clients in obtaining redress for their injuries under the law. Jared also represents individuals seeking social security disability benefits through the appeals process. He has extensive experience and success litigating such matters in various Arizona state courts and federal courts.
Bar Admissions: Jared was admitted to the State Bar of Arizona in 2001. He is also licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
Education and Honors: Jared graduated from Arizona State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in the Russian language. He then attended the Thomas Jefferson School of Law and the Arizona State University College of Law. Jared earned his J.D. from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2001. During law school, Jared was a member of Law Review and the recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award for excellence in Legal Writing and Research.
Professional Activities and Experience: Jared is a member of the Arizona State Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. Prior to joining the firm in 2001, Jared interned for Senator John McCain in Washington D.C. Jared was named to the Super Lawyers Arizona Rising Stars list as a prominent attorney for 2012 and 2013. No more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Arizona are selected for this honor annually.
Personal: Jared lived in the Czech Republic for two years as a missionary for his church. He speaks the Czech language fluently.
About Jared E. Everton
First Admitted: 2001
Professional Webpage: http://www.jacksonwhitelaw.com/our-legal-team/attorneys/jare...
- Arizona State University, Bachelor's Degree in Russian Language
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., Member, Thomas Jefferson School of Law Review, 2001
- State Bar of Arizona, 2001
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Member, American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association
- Jared Everton discussing dog bite cases. , Injuries Due to Dog Bites , 2018
- Jared Everton discussing the elements of negligence., What is Negligence , 2018
- Jared Everton discussing his love of helping people., Jared Everton Personal Injury & Accident Attorney in Mesa Arizona, 2018
- , Top Rated Lawyer, Avvo.com, 2020
- Premier Lawyers of America, Premier Lawyers of America, 2020
- Arizona Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022