Jeremy S. Geigle
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Mesa, AZ
Jeremy Geigle is a Managing Shareholder at JacksonWhite, who joined the firm in 2005. Jeremy practices in the area of criminal defense. His practice emphasizes felony and misdemeanor matters in both adult and juvenile courts.
Bar Admissions: Jeremy became licensed to practice law in the State of Arizona in 2002. He is also licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
Education and Honors: Jeremy earned his undergraduate degree from the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University in 1998. He then attended Pepperdine University and graduated from the Graziadio School of Business Management in 2001 and from Pepperdine University Law School in 2002. In 2003, Jeremy received a Certificate of Dispute Resolution from the Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University. Jeremy has been selected into the Nation’s Top One Percent of Attorneys for the past two years by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. Jeremy has also been recognized as one of the 10 Best in 2017 by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys and was named in the Premier 100 Criminal Trial Lawyers by the National Academy of Jurisprudence.
Professional Activities and Experience: Jeremy is a member of the Arizona State Bar Association and has served as secretary for the Dispute Resolution Section. He is also a member of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. His publications include Time and Punishment Ideas for Speeding Discovery, and Trials Draw Public Comment. Jeremy is fluent in the Portuguese language.
Personal: Jeremy enjoys coaching athletics, playing racquetball, and participating in scouting programs.
To learn more about Jeremy's DUI services, visit MesaDUIAttorneys.com.
About Jeremy S. Geigle
First Admitted: 2002
Professional Webpage: https://www.jacksonwhitelaw.com/criminal-defense-law/
- Member, Arizona State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- Arizona, 2002
- Secretary, Arizona State Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section
- Time and Punishment Ideas for Speeding Discovery
- Trials Draw Public Comment
- Certificate of Dispute Resolution from the Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University, 2003
- Jeremy earned his undergraduate degree from the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University, 1998
- Jeremy graduated from Pepperdine University Law School in 2002., 2002
- Jeremy attended Pepperdine University and graduated from the Graziadio School of Business Management., 2001
- 10 Best in 2017 , American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys , 2017
- Thinking about fighting your #traffictickets in AZ? Here's why you should request the officer's notes: http://t.co/ucb9TPVn5n
- Check out my latest mashup of #criminaldefense blogs on @AvvoLawyers! http://t.co/rnpxDZaX0X
- KY Bill offers protection to #domesticviolence victims. Read more in my @LexisNexisMH blog post. http://t.co/wdWEtu1S3r
- Check out my latest #criminaldefense blog post on @Lawyerscom! https://t.co/IZzhw4XA65
- Check out my latest #criminaldefense blog post on @JDSupra. http://t.co/yI4kOflwtU
Last Updated: 5/15/2022