Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Mesa, ArizonaJackson White P.C.
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 2010
Education: The University of Kansas School of Law
Jackson White P.C.40 North Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201 Visit website
Nathaniel Hill joined the firm in 2010 and focuses his practice areas on employment and labor law and commercial litigation, with an emphasis in matters involving sexual harassment, FMLA, and wage and hour disputes.
Bar Admissions: Nate is a member of the Arizona and California State Bars. Nate is also licensed in Arizona’s Federal District Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Education and Honors: Nate earned his bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Brigham Young University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Kansas. While in law school Nate served as a Staff Editor (2008-2009) and Senior Articles Editor (2009-2010) for the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy. He completed the law school’s certificate programs in the areas of advocacy and business and commercial law, earned top honors in advanced legal research courses, and competed in moot court. Nate was named as a Top 100 Lawyer by the National Advocates from 2014 to 2017. Nate has also been named a SuperLawyers Rising Star from 2016-2020, an honor only bestowed upon 5 percent of attorneys in Arizona annually.
Professional Activities and Experience: During law school, Nate worked as an extern for Kansas Legal Services, a non-profit law firm, and as a research assistant for the distinguished Professor Keith G. Meyers. An active participant in the Arizona Employment Lawyers Association, Mr. Hill is frequently asked to give presentations on employment law topics before groups of fellow attorneys.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee
Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower
- 100% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 2010, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.jacksonwhitelaw.com/team/nathaniel-j-hill/
- University of Kansas, Staff Editor (2008-2009) for the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy
- University of Kansas, Senior Articles Editor (2009-2010) for the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Brigham Young University, Philosophy
- Arizona Federal District Court
- Arizona Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates, 2015
- Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates, 2017
- Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates, 2016
- Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates, 2014
- Supurb Rating, AVVO, 2016
Office location for Nathaniel Hill
40 North Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2020