Bonnie L. Booden
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
As founder of Bonnie L. Booden, Attorney at Law, P.C., Ms. Booden is dedicated to representing people in Maricopa County and Phoenix, Arizona. She focuses her practice on handling family law cases that involve property division, high-profile divorce and high-asset divorce.
Ms. Booden graduated from the State University of New York at Oswego in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts in political science. She then earned a Juris Doctor from The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law in 1988.
It is common that families undergoing legal changes are under a significant amount of stress. Taking a compassionate approach to her clients, Ms. Booden strives to ensure everyone involved has a clear understanding of the available options. She knows that each situation is unique and requires personalized attention.
For decades, Ms. Booden has been helping families through even the most complex divorces and custody battles. She has successfully represented clients in every phase of the legal process, from filing pretrial motions to post-divorce decrees.
For her work, Ms. Booden received the Attorney of the Year award from the Family Law Assistance Project's volunteer lawyers' program.
Ms. Booden is a member of the State Bar of Arizona's Family Law Section, the Maricopa County Bar Association's Family Law Section and the American Bar Association's Family Law Section. She is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
About Bonnie L. Booden
First Admitted: 1988, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.bonnieboodenlaw.com/bonnie-booden
- B.A., Political Science, State University of New York at Oswego, 1979
- Attorney of the Year, Volunteer Lawyers Program Family Law Assistance Project, 1998
- Super Lawyers (Family Law), 2015, Super Lawyers ( Family Law), 2016
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1989
- American Bar Association: Section of Family Law
- Arizona, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- Maricopa County Bar Association: Family Law Section
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1988
- State Bar of Arizona: Family Law Section
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1992
Last Updated: 5/16/2022