Bruce E. Blumberg
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
Attorney Bruce E. Blumberg is the founder and managing partner of Blumberg & Associates in Phoenix, Arizona. Board-certified as a Criminal Law Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona and possessing more than 32 years of legal experience, Mr. Blumberg focuses his practice primarily on criminal defense. He represents the rights and interests of clients throughout the state who stand accused or are under investigation for serious criminal offenses, such as drug crimes, federal and white collar crimes, sex crimes, violent crimes and more.
Throughout the course of his career, Mr. Blumberg has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of his clients in state and federal courts across his region. He has a driving passion for seeing justice served, and he has secured numerous dismissals, acquittals and reductions of charges for the accused.
In addition, Mr. Blumberg has served as Court-Appointed Counsel with the Maricopa County Court, where he has handled several death penalty cases. No matter how serious the charges against his clients, Mr. Blumberg has proven himself a dedicated legal ally who aggressive pursues the most favorable outcomes on their behalves.
In recognition for his exemplary professionalism and unwavering commitment to those he serves, Mr. Blumberg has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell as well as designation as a Top 100 Trial Attorney from the National Trial Lawyers. Moreover, he has received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with numerous positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1976 graduate of Michigan State University, Mr. Blumberg obtained his Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University's Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1979. He also received his Master of Laws in Taxation from Wayne State University Law School in 1982. He holds his license to practice in Michigan as well as Arizona, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the District of Arizona.
Mr. Blumberg is an active member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National Trial Lawyers Association and the State Bar of Arizona, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Bruce E. Blumberg
First Admitted: 1979, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://azblumberglaw.com
- J.D., Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, 1979
- L.L.M. Master's of Law, Wayne State University Law School, 1982
- Michigan State University, Pre-Law Degree, 1976
- Member, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Michigan, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1979
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Arizona, 1986
- U.S. District Court of Arizona, 1986
- State Bar Certified Specialist Criminal Law, State Bar of Arizona, 1991
- This article pertains to combating eyewitness identification evidence in criminal jury trials through experts and jury instructions., Author, Combating False Identifications: Instructing and Informing the Jury, Criminal Defense, 2018
- Drug Offenses
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- After a long wait & extensive preparation, we achieved NOT GUILTY verdicts for our client in a conspiracy to commit… https://t.co/UAlqKEg1cH
- Recently, the Arizona Supreme Court eliminated the use of “peremptory” challenges in jury trials. They became the f… https://t.co/dAIpGRcWv5
- What to Do if You’ve Been Arrested for White Collar Crime in Arizona? https://t.co/6UiuNoBvHi
- What Happens if You Violate Your Probation in Arizona? https://t.co/aYMEoQLLXC
Last Updated: 5/15/2022