Carrie P. Cravatta
Top rated Family Law attorney in Phoenix, ArizonaDuenas Eden Cravatta, PLC
Carrie P. Cravatta is a partner at Duenas Eden Cravatta, PLC, in Phoenix, Arizona. Focusing her practice exclusively on family law and juvenile law, Ms. Cravatta has over 11 years of legal experience. Some of the cases she takes on include juvenile law and dependency, divorce, child custody and parenting time, legal decision-making, post-decree issues, same-sex issues and spousal maintenance.
Ms. Cravatta is an understanding and compassionate attorney who provides sound and dedicated counsel to her clients. She fights zealously for their rights and goes the extra mile for them. She handles every case with the sensitivity it deserves and provides personalized attention to resolve legal issues efficiently and cost-effectively.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree from North Central College, Ms. Cravatta has a major in business administration and management. She was on the student council and graduated with dean’s list honors. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the John Marshall Law School (now known as the University of Illinois Chicago School of Law) and was a part of the student government.
Ms. Cravatta is admitted to practice in the states of Arizona and Illinois, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois. Actively affiliated in the legal field, Ms. Cravatta has memberships in the Family and Juvenile Law Sections of the State Bar of Arizona, the Maricopa County Bar Association, the East Valley Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.
Ms. Cravatta has consistently been active in the Family Lawyers Assistance Project, providing legal assistance to those who represent themselves in court. She has lectured about advanced child and spousal support issues in many prominent seminars and continuing legal education platforms.
For her remarkable work in the legal field, Ms. Cravatta has a “Superb” rating on Avvo, has been included in the list of 10 Best Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys and the top 10 Attorneys by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2004, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.duenasedenlaw.com/attorney/cravatta-carrie-p/
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Present
- East Valley Bar Association, 2013 - 2015
- State Bar of Arizona, Present
- Illinois, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- American Bar Association, Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Present
- Arizona, 2009
- Black Hawk Community College - East Campus
- North Central College, Naperville, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Honors: Dean's List, Honors: Student Council, Major: Business Administration and Management, 2000
- Volunteer monthly at F.L.A.P.
- Presented on Grandparent Rights, Speaker, Kinship Support Group, 2015
- Family Law Trial Advocacy, MCBA Continued Learning Education, 2016
- Advanced Child and Spousal Support Issues, Advanced Child and Spousal Support
- Advanced Child and Spousal Support Issues, BNI seminar, Speaker, 2015
- Speaker, Career Fair, ASU Sandra Day O'Connor College Of Law, 2013
- Outstanding Contributions to Family Lawyers Assistance Project, Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2015
- Top 10 Attorney by National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- 10 Best Attorneys by American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- AVVO Rating 10.0
- Super Lawyers, 2021 and 2022
- Family Lawyers Assistance Project, 2010 - Present
Office location for Carrie P. Cravatta
10201 S 51st St
Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018