Christi A. Woods
Top rated insurance coverage attorney in Phoenix, ArizonaGoldstein Woods & Alagha
Practice Areas: Insurance coverage, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 2003
As shareholder at Goldstein, Woods & Alagha, Christi A. Woods is a personal injury attorney who is passionate about protecting the best interests of the people of Arizona, particularly in the Phoenix metropolitan area. With a focus on insurance bad faith, plaintiff personal injury and insurance defense, she takes pride in developing a relationship on a personal level with her clients as she finds the best way to protect their interests.
Admitted to practice in the state of Arizona, Ms. Woods is also admitted to practice before several federal courts. These include the United States Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
With almost two decades of experience, Ms. Woods earned a Juris Doctor from the Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law in 2003. Since then, she has received recognition and acclaim from both her peers and her clients. For her high ethical standards and long list of successful results, she holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
A former extern for the United States District Court for the District of Arizona’s Chief Judge, Ms. Woods has diverse experience in many areas of the law. Her passion is in finding the unique attributes of every case, and she focuses her efforts on uncovering the individual needs of each client. She provides a no win no fee promise and offers free consultations to those who need advice from a qualified attorney about their claim.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasInsurance coverage, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Insurance, Bad faith insurance, Insurance defense, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 70% Insurance coverage
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2003, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://gwalawfirm.com/personnel/christi-a-woods/
- Martindale Hubbell’s “AV” Rating
- Arizona (All State Courts)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Office location for Christi A. Woods
706 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013