Edmundo P. Robaina
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Phoenix, ArizonaYen Pilch Robaina Kresin PLC
A senior partner at Robaina & Kresin, Employee Attorneys, Edmundo P. Robaina focuses his practice on a variety of employment law matters. Located in Phoenix, he has been admitted to practice in Arizona since 1997. Mr. Robaina is additionally admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. He provides representation to clients throughout the state.
Mr. Robaina attended the University of Tennessee at Martin and received a Bachelor of Science in business administration in 1989. He subsequently decided to pursue a legal education and enrolled at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, and in 1996, he was awarded his Juris Doctor. A former member of the board of directors of the Arizona Employment Lawyers Association, Mr. Robaina continues to be active in that organization along with several other professional groups, including the Arizona Association for Justice and the National Employment Lawyers Association.
Mr. Robaina has represented both employees and businesses in his practice. The types of cases that he has worked on have included sexual harassment, claims of discrimination under such statutes as the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Mr. Robaina’s experience has also encompassed wrongful discharge and other acts of retaliation, and he has prepared and reviewed employment and severance agreements. Highly regarded by his colleagues, he has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, and he has received both an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee
Employment Law - Employee, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower
- 100% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 1997, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.robainalaw.com/attorneys/edmundo-p-robaina/
- Arizona Employment Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, Arizona Employment Lawyers Association, 2013
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Arizona, Employment Law Section
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- University of Tennessee, Martin, Tennessee, Bachelor of Science, Major: Business Administration, 1989, 1996
- Arizona Employment Law Handbook, Author, 42 U.S.C. Section 1981 Update, 2014
- Rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Southwest Super Lawyers
- Awarded "Top Rated Lawyer in Labor and Employment" by Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Named one of "Arizona's Finest Lawyers", 2011
Office location for Edmundo P. Robaina
6017 N 15th St
Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2024