Eric G. Slepian
Top Rated Social Security Disability Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
- Free Consultation
A partner with Slepian Ellexson, PLLC. Eric G. Slepian is a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law. His practice covers legal issues related to Social Security Disability insurance. Throughout his career spanning more than four decades, he has tried several nonjury and jury cases in both federal and state courts.
Admitted to practice in the State of Arizona, Mr. Slepian is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. He graduated from Pace University with an undergraduate degree in Business Administration before earning his Juris Doctor in 1987 from Albany Law School.
Mr. Slepian is actively involved in the local and legal communities. He is a member of the Arizona State Bar, Maricopa County Bar Association, the National Board of Trial Advocacy, NOSSCR, the Connecticut Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association and the State Bar of Arizona.
An engaging, knowledgeable teacher, Mr. Slepian also lectures for several organizations. These include Chronic Pain Support Groups, Fibromyalgia Support Groups, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Arrowhead Cancer Center, the Mental Health Association of Arizona and the Arizona Institute’s Communication and Cognitive Disorder Support Groups.
- 100%Social Security Disability
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Eric G. Slepian
First Admitted: 1987, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.slepian.com/attorneys/eric-g-slepian/
- Eric Slepian has been a Board Certified Specialist in Social Security Disability Law, through the National Board of Trial Advocacy, since 2007.
- Robinson v. Barnhart, 469 F.Supp.2d 793 (2006)
- Pace University, Pleasantville, New York, Business Administration, 1984
- Board Certified in Social Security Disability and Member of the National Board of Trial Advocacy , 2012
- NOSSCR - National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives, 1997
- Multiple Sclerosis, Advisor to the Committee
- Maricopa County Bar Association, 1997
- Arizona State Bar, Member, 1997
- Connecticut State Bar, Member, 1987
- New York State Bar, Member, 1988
- Social Security Disability, Speaker, The Twenty-Ninth Annual Meeting of Experienced Social Security Practitioners, Circuit 9 Conference Inc., 2020
- Social Security Disability benefits, Presenter, Ironwood Integrative Services, Scottsdale, AZ, 2018
- Lecturer, Communications and Cognitive Disorder Support Groups, Arizona Institute
- Lecturer, Chronic Pain Support Groups
- Lecturer, Fibromyalgia Support Group
- Lecturer, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Lecturer, Arrowhead Cancer Center
- Lecturer, Mental Health Association of Arizona
Last Updated: 5/15/2022