Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
- Free Consultation
As the founder and owner of Zazueta Law, PLLC, in Phoenix, Arizona, attorney Fabian Zazueta provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business litigation
· Professional malpractice
· Personal injury
· Business law and formation services for startups, entrepreneurs and small businesses
A top-rated and highly effective trial attorney, Mr. Zazueta has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of his clients in state and federal courts across his region. He has handled a variety of serious legal issues for his commercial clients with matters ranging from complex business disputes, breaches of contract, administrative law trials and issues arising from the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act. Since 2011, he has served as a licensed property and casualty insurance broker, and he delivers invaluable counsel regarding risk assessment and aversion.
A staunch advocate for the rights and entitlements of innocent accident victims and their families, Mr. Zazueta has helped recover numerous substantial settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients who are suffering needlessly as a result of someone else's negligence. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned top ranking and endorsements from his peers, as well as "Excellent" client ratings on Avvo and many testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A 2012 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Science in political science, Mr. Zazueta obtained his Juris Doctor from Arizona Summit Law School in 2015. Along with practicing before all Arizona state courts, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Mr. Zazueta is a member of the Sandra Day O’Connor American Inn of Court, among his other professional affiliations, and he routinely volunteers his time and legal services with the Arizona Volunteer Lawyer Program, as well as the Consulate General of Mexico in Phoenix.
About Fabian Zazueta
First Admitted: 2015, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.zazuetalawfirm.com/about-us
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2016
- Arizona, 2015
- Inn of Court - Sandra Day O'Conner, 2015
- The University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts, Decathlete for the University of Arizona’s Track and Field team
- Property and Casualty Insurance License, 2016
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Lawyer for the Mexican Consulate - Phoenix, 2018
- Arizona Volunteer Lawyer for the Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2018
- True North Companies LLC v. Jia-Yee Lai Defamation action filed against Jia-Yee Lai, which was dismissed via a special motion to dismiss under A.R.S. § 12-752 et seq. (Arizona's Anti-SLAPP). The Arizona Court of Appeals affirmed the dismissal and awarded all attorneys' fees and costs. The Arizona Supreme Court denied appellant's petition for review. Oral Arguments, 2019
- Ramirez Bros v. Special Fund: worker's compensation case filed against Ramirez Bros. The issue on appeal was whether Ramirez Bros "regularly employed workers" in the course of its business. Case resolved on appeal. Oral Arguments, 2021
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Impala Enterprises LLC et al. v. Wallace, Case No. CV2020-001923: Obtained defense verdict after a 4-day jury trial on the issue of a wrongful UCC-1 lien filing among other contractual/tort claims., 2022
- Fabian Zazueta was selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2022., Super Lawyers Rising Star, Superlawyers.com, 2022
- Fabian Zazueta was selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2021., Super Lawyers Rising Star, superlawyers.com, 2021
- Fabian Zazueta was selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2020., Super Lawyers Rising Stars, superlawyers.com, 2020
Last Updated: 8/4/2022