Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
Attorney Fred Ruotolo is an associate with the Stewart Law Group, which has offices located across Arizona. Working out of the firm's Phoenix office, Mr. Ruotolo focuses his practice solely on family law and divorce and helping his clients to resolve their conflicts and reach agreements with regards to child custody and support, property division, alimony, and other related matters.
Certified as a family law specialist by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization and possessing more than 26 years of legal experience, Mr. Ruotolo has the extensive skills and resources required to help guide his clients through the complex and difficult divorce process while significantly increasing their odds of achieving the best possible outcomes for their unique situations.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and service, he has received numerous awards and honors throughout his career, including a Top 100 Lawyers designation from the American Society of Legal Advocates and a Top 10 Attorneys rating from the American Institute of Family Law Advocates. In addition, he has also won the Clients' Choice Award from Avvo, and The Phoenix Business Journal named him as one of the state's Leading Lawyers in 2006.
A 1988 graduate of Arizona State University, Mr. Ruotolo attended the University of Tulsa College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1992. The State Bar of Arizona admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the Superior Court of Arizona as well as all state courts.
Mr. Ruotolo also once served with the Arizona Army National Guard, earning his Parachutist Badge (Airborne Wings) while stationed at Fort Benning, Georgia. As a family law attorney, his past military service allows him to better address the unique needs of military families embroiled in divorce, and he has represented numerous clients who are either current or retired military service members.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Ruotolo is a member of the family law section of the Maricopa County Bar Association, the Scottsdale Bar Association and the Reserve Officers Association, among his other professional affiliations, and he routinely conducts lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics.
- 100%Family Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Fred Ruotolo
First Admitted: 1992, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.arizonalawgroup.com/about-us/meet-our-attorneys/...
- Assistant, Italian Greyhound Rescue, State Representative
- Maricopa Bar Association
- Member, Civil War Round Table, Scottsdale Chapter
- Superior Court of Arizona, 2014 – Present
- Reserve Officer’s Association, 1992 – Present
- State Bar of Arizona, 1992 – Present
- Scottsdale Bar Association, 1993 – Present
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 1995 – Present
- State - Arizona Status - Active, 1992
Pro bono/Community Service
- Attorney Volunteer, Paiute Neighborhood Center
- Attorney Volunteer, Fresh Start
- Member, Company of Military Historians
- Attorney Volunteer, Community Legal Services
- Member, Arizona Historical Society
- Member, Council on America’s Military Past
- Mentor, Family Law, Arizona Bar Association
- Leading Lawyers, Who’s Who in Law, The Business Journal, 2006
- Client’s Choice Award, AVVO, 2013
- Top 100 Lawyers, American Society of Legal Advocates, 2018
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2017
- Arizona Certified Family Law Specialist Grantor - Arizona Board of Legal Specialization, Arizona State Bar, 2015
- University of Tulsa College of Law; JD - Juris Doctor, 1992
- Arizona State University; BS - Bachelor of Science, 1988
- Legal Separation or Divorce? Which is best for you and your children? #maritalbreakupaz https://t.co/NlIhFMjFd3 https://t.co/eF0xTo02RS
- What if the marriage never really existed? Annulment voids the marriage if there are legal grounds, such as bigamy… https://t.co/Rqq0EVdtOT
- Have you heard about collaborative divorce? This ADR process has helped many couples save time, money, and stress.… https://t.co/p2xDsF1x8g
- Picking up the pieces seems impossible. But how do you know if it's time to file for divorce? We can help you throu… https://t.co/jVIsNDqD7a
- We help clients through the toughest legal circumstances. Take a look... #azattorney https://t.co/FRWfvZXE5b https://t.co/QEkgbIZsiM
Last Updated: 5/15/2022