Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
A partner and top-ranking attorney at The Law Offices of Kelly J. McDonald, PLLC, Katie Warner handles cases of estate and trust litigation, estate planning and probate, elder law, and guardianship and conservatorship in Phoenix, Arizona. Admitted to practice in Arizona since 2012, Ms. Warner dedicates a portion of her practice to litigation and has taught classes for the Arizona Attorney Networking Group.
At the Phoenix School of Law, now called the Arizona Summit Law School[BW1] , Ms. Warner was the managing board member of the Phoenix Law Review as she worked toward her Juris Doctor, which she earned with honors for her work in trusts and estates in 2011. Prior to law school, she attended Northern Arizona University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science with a major in criminal justice and a minor in psychology.
An advocate of helping those who are in need, Ms. Warner is a member of the board of directors for Horses Help and part of the Maricopa County Bar Association Probate Lawyers Assistance Project. She is also a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association, the Central Arizona Estate Planning Council and the Arizona Women Lawyers Association.
Ms. Warner has a unique talent for coming up with comprehensive plans that truly work for clients as they prepare for the future and for the care of their loved ones. To help them avoid difficult situations that can arise with lack of preparation, she is committed to aiding both families and individuals meet their estate planning goals. She provides straightforward answers to important questions that every person should ask.
About Katie Warner
First Admitted: 2012, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.probateaz.net/About/Katie-L-Warner.shtml
- Law Review, Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona, Managing Board Member, Phoenix Law Review
- Are You My Client? Ethical Concerns for Attorneys in Probate, AZ Attorney Networking Group
- Undergraduate Degree from Northern Arizona University, Major: Criminal Justice, Minor: Psychology, 2006
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award for her work in Trusts & Estates, Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona, 2010
- Arizona, 2012
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Central Arizona Estate Planning Council, Member
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Maricopa County Bar Association Probate Lawyers Assitance Project (PLAP), 2014
- Horses Help, Board of Directors, 2017 - Present
Last Updated: 5/15/2022