Kenneth W. Welsh, Jr.
Top rated construction litigation attorney in Phoenix, ArizonaWelsh, Wales & Fry, PLC
Practice Areas: Construction litigation, Business & corporate, Insurance coverage; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 2001
Education: University of San Diego School of Law
Welsh, Wales & Fry, PLC11811 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028 Visit website
One of the founding members of Welsh, Wales & Fry, PLC, in Phoenix, Arizona, Kenneth W. Welsh Jr. is a highly experienced attorney serving people of Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona and California. Working out of the firm’s office in Phoenix, he primarily assists his clients with insurance defense-related matters and also litigates cases involving construction law, business law and corporate law.
Mr. Welsh has been practicing law in Arizona for the past two and a half decades, and he actively represents insurers and ensures that their rights are protected. He addresses and handles several aspects of insurance defense litigation, including insurance coverage disputes, subrogation claims, premises liability and bad faith litigation. Adept at analyzing and evaluating a case, he tirelessly works to develop a practical legal solution best suited to his clients’ needs. He understands that litigation is a time-consuming process and works efficiently to ensure that the goals are met on time.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in economics with honors from Northern Arizona University, Mr. Welsh earned his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2000. He was admitted to practice law in Arizona a year later and in the United States District Court of Arizona in 2002.
Regardless of whether the case he has taken up is complex or simple, Mr. Welsh is focused on providing quality legal service to his clients. He makes use of every available legal option, including arbitration and mediation to resolve problems cost-effectively.
During his free time, Mr. Welsh volunteers at the Community Legal Services and offers legal assistance to financially disadvantaged people. He is a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel’s Construction Law Section, the State Bar of Arizona and the Maricopa County Bar Association.
Practice areasConstruction litigation: business, Business/corporate, Insurance coverage
- 80% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 2001, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.wwf-law.com/About/Kenneth-W-Welsh-Jr.shtml
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, B.S. in Economics, Honors: With Honors, 1996
- Community Legal Services, Volunteer Lawyer
- Panelist and Moderator on “Arizona and Nevada Coverage and Current Trends”
- “Recent Trends in Construction Defect Class Action Certification in Maricopa and Clark
- “The Calm Before the Storm: Construction Litigation Avoidance Techniques”
- Arizona, 2001
- Defense Research Institute
- State Bar of Arizona, Construction Law Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Construction Law Section, Member, 2006 - Present
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2002
Office location for Kenneth W. Welsh, Jr.
11811 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85028
- Super Lawyers: 2023