Mark A. Raczkowski
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Phoenix, ArizonaAZ Premises Law
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 2005
Mark A. Raczkowski has spent the last 20 years helping individuals faced with life-altering injuries caused by the carelessness of others. His clients know him as a skilled counselor who takes pride in explaining the law and answering the numerous questions that manifest after an unexpected traumatic event.
Over the course of his career, Mark has represented clients in a variety of disciplines including personal injury, family law, probate, and misdemeanor criminal matters. He eventually narrowed his practice to personal injury cases and has developed considerable experience in premises liability litigation, including cases involving slip and falls, trip and falls, negligent property and facilities maintenance, unsafe stairways and walkways, elevator and escalator injuries, inadequate lighting, defective equipment, hotel and casino incidents, and falling merchandise. In addition, he prosecutes negligence claims arising from auto collisions, dog bites, foodborne illnesses, and wrongful death. His litigation practice spans across state, federal, and tribal courts and has involved multiple jury trials, bench trials, arbitrations, mediations, and appeals.
After graduating from Northern Arizona University, Mark received his law degree (J.D.) from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers School of Law in Tucson, Arizona, and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) post-graduate degree in Trial Advocacy from California Western School of Law in San Diego, California. He became a name partner at Jones|Raczkowski in 2012 and is licensed to practice law in both Arizona and California.
Mark has been recognized on the Southwest Super Lawyers list every year since 2017 and has given lectures on topics such as premises liability, trial evidence, and technology in the legal field. He is also an active member of the Publications Committee for the Arizona Association of Justice (AzAJ), has published articles regarding premises liability litigation, and co-authors a regular column in the AzAJ's Advocate focused on emerging technology for trial attorneys.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.bojolaw.com/attorney/raczkowski-mark-a/
- Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona, USA, B.A. in English, Honors: Cum Laude, 2000
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, 2004
- The Physics and Anatomy of Auto Collisions, National Business Institute
- Obtaining the Best Settlement for Personal Injury Clients, National Business Institute
- Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2008 - 2009
- California, 2003
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2009
- Member, American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2003
- Gila River Indian Tribal Court
- Member, National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Arizona, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Arizona Association for Justice, Board of Directors, 2022
Office location for Mark A. Raczkowski
7250 N 16th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2013