Mark P. Breyer
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Phoenix, ArizonaThe Husband & Wife Law Team
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 1996
Education: Syracuse University College of Law
The Husband & Wife Law Team3840 E. Ray Road
Phoenix, AZ 85044 Visit website
Mark P. Breyer is the owner and a personal injury attorney at The Husband & Wife Law Team, located in Phoenix, Arizona. With more than 25 years of experience practicing law, he represents clients throughout Arizona with matters involving wrongful death, nursing home abuse, car and bike accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, workplace accidents and more.
With a bachelor’s degree in political science from Michigan State University, Mr. Breyer pursued law at the Syracuse University College of Law and earned his doctorate in jurisprudence. While in law school, he was the recipient of the Cali Excellence for the Future Award in Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction.
Mr. Breyer is licensed to practice in Arizona and before the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. He is board-certified as a specialist in personal injury and wrongful death by the State Bar of Arizona. He is well known for the tenacious litigation he provides and will not back down until his clients get the justice and compensation that is due to them. He is a fierce advocate for his clients’ rights and has a firm commitment to their needs and best interests.
An active member in the legal field, Mr. Breyer is affiliated with the State Bar of Arizona, the American Association for Justice, the Arizona Association for Justice, the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys and the American Inns of Court.
In recognition of his invaluable service, Mr. Breyer has a long list of accolades and awards. Some of these include:
· Being listed on the Top 5 Arizona Injury Lawyers by North Valley Magazine
· Receiving an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell
· Being awarded the Best Lawyer/Best Law Firm by the Subsection of The Arizona Tribune Newspaper
· Being included in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by the American Association of Justice
· Receiving a spot on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers
· Receiving a 10/10 rating and the Client’s Choice awards by Avvo, and many five-star ratings by satisfied clients on Avvo
Additionally, he is an invited member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for having obtained numerous million-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1996, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.breyerlaw.com/mark-breyer.html
- Every year, Mark Breyer and Alexis Breyer, of the Husband and Wife Law Team, host a Client Appreciation Dinner for all those they've helped over the years. Much like a family reunion, past clients love catching up with the attorneys and their staff., Husband and Wife Law Team Client Appreciation Dinner
- Mark Breyer provides answers to many common questions individuals have after suffering an injury. , Breyer Law Office Youtube Channel
- Martindale-Hubbell, a nationwide legal rating service, has awarded Mark Breyer the highest ratings possible, an AV "Preeminent" status. Ratings are based on several factors; practice expertise, speciality experience, argument and communication delivery, analytical ability, and reasoning knowledge. Peer feedback also contributes to the final ratings.
- Mark Breyer is a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Only attorneys who have won million dollar verdicts, awards, or settlements are admitted. Fewer than 1% of attorneys in the U.S. are members of this prestigious group.
- Mark Breyer holds the highest possible peer and client review ratings on Avvo, a lawyer rating service. He is endorsed by several of his peers, showcasing his respected reputation, as well as his success in winning cases. He currently is rated a 10/10 "Superb." The rating spans three categories; experience, industry recognition, and professional conduct. He holds a top rating in each of these categories. Avvo also provides a way for previous clients to review their experience, and Mark has many "five-star" reviews from statisfied clients.
- Mark Breyer, along with his wife, Alexis Breyer, authored the book, The 13 Biggest Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Arizona Injury Case. The book details tips and information that individuals need to know about having an injury case in Arizona. The Husband and Wife Law Team offers the book for free to injured Arizonans., Author, The 13 Biggest Mistakes That Can Destroy Your Arizona Injury Case
- Mark Breyer and his wife, Alexis Breyer, who, together, make up the Husband and Wife Law Team, wrote the Arizona Motorcycle Accident Book. It is a guide for Arizona motorcyclists about the laws (both written and unwritten) that affect them, and how to protect themselves. They offer the book for free to all Arizona riders., Author, The Arizona Motorcycle Accident Book
- Mark Breyer hosted a CLE for lawyers without a background in injury law who may handle auto accident cases. The course was designed to introduce lawyers from other areas of law to the key elements of helping clients suffering injuries from motor vehicle accidents., Speaker, How to Handle Car Accident Claims: A Guide for the Non-Personal Injury Lawyer, CLE for the State Bar of Arizona
- Mark Breyer is on the board of the Arizona Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Foundation (AMSAF). The foundation's mission is to increase awareness about motorcycles and improve the safety for all who share the road.
- Since 2011, Mark Breyer and his wife, Alexis Breyer, of the Husband and Wife Law Team, have sponsored a Teacher Appreciation Contest that, each month, awards a teacher $250 for classroom supplies, and, starting in the 2012-2013 school year, their classroom also receives a free pizza party courtesy of Peter Piper Pizza! All teachers from elementary through high school in Arizona are eligible. Nominations may be submitted on the Husband and Wife Law Team website.
- Mark Breyer and his wife, Alexis Breyer, offer a free Hit and Run Tip Line for witnesses to call and anonymously share their tips with police. If their tip results in the successful arrest and felony conviction of a hit and run driver, they could get a $1,000 reward. Witnesses can call 1-800-6-Hit-N-Run.
- Mark Breyer is a Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law by the Arizona State Bar. Less than 2% of attorneys in Arizona hold this certification.
- Michigan State University, B.A. Political Science, 1993
- Mark Breyer has been selected as a top 5 injury lawyer in metro Phoenix. Attorneys were chosen based on their ratings on Avvo.com. Avvo is a national lawyer-rating service that evaluates an attorney's experience, industry recognition, and professional conduct, awarding a rating out of 10. , Top 5 Injury Lawyer, North Valley Magazine, 2011
- Recognized nationwide, Newsweek recently selected several attorneys for their piece on the Nationwide Leaders in Personal Injury Law; Mark Breyer, along with his wife and partner, Alexis Breyer, were among those featured., Nationwide Leader in Personal Injury Law, Newsweek
- AZ Magazine recognized Mark Breyer as a Top Attorney based on his selection for Super Lawyers., Top Attorney, AZ Magazine
- The Husband and Wife Law Team, made up of Mark Breyer and his wife, Attorney Alexis Breyer, was selected as the Attorney at Law magazine's Law Firm of the Month. , Law Firm of the Month, Attorney at Law Magazine
- For the second year in a row, Mark Breyer has been selected as a top 5 injury lawyer in metro Phoenix. Attorneys were chosen based on their ratings on Avvo.com. Avvo is a national lawyer-rating service that evaluates an attorney's experience, industry recognition, and professional conduct, awarding a rating out of 10., Top 5 Injury Lawyer, North Valley Magazine, 2012
- So many of Mark Breyer's previous clients have voiced their satisfaction through five-star reviews that he was awarded the Client Distinction Award by Martindale Hubbell. He and his wife, Alexis Breyer, make sure all clients recieve top service, as though they are family. , Client Service Distinction Award, Martindale-Hubbell
- Mark Breyer was named a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Association of Trial Lawyers. He received this recognition through his noted successes in his reputation, influence, stature, and leadership in practice. Only one hundred lawyers from each state are allowed on the prestigious list. Every year members are re-evaluated to remain on the list; Mark Breyer has been a member for several years., Top 100 Trial Lawyer, National Association of Trial Lawyers
- The Husband and Wife Law Team, made up of Mark and Alexis Breyer, were voted Best Law Firm by a subsection of the Arizona Tribune. The recognition shows how much the firm is respected and liked in the community, not only by their clients., Voted Best Law Firm, AFN, a Subsection of the Arizona Tribune
- Mark Breyer has been recognized by Avvo.com for his exceptional client service with their Client's Choice Award. Mark and Alexis Breyer, of the Husband and Wife Law Team, make sure each client is treated with respect and as though they are a member of the family, not just a number. They are also always accessible to their clients when needed to provide one-on-one attention., Client's Choice Award, Avvo
- In October 2012, Mark Breyer and his wife, Alexis Breyer, were on the cover of Attorney at Law Magazine as their featured Attorneys of the Month. The article discussed their practice and family of 8 children, as well as how well they care for their clients., Attorneys of the Month, Attorney at Law Magazine
- Mark Breyer was recognized as one of Arizona's Finest Lawyers based on his record of high achievement, exellent legal skills, and his reputation for integrity., Arizona's Finest Lawyers
Office location for Mark P. Breyer
3840 E. Ray Road
Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023