Mary K. Farrington-Lorch
Top rated bankruptcy attorney in Phoenix, ArizonaLaw Offices of Mary K. Farrington-Lorch
At the Law Offices of Mary K. Farrington-Lorch, Mary K. Farrington-Lorch represents clients in the state of Arizona in matters of creditor rights. During her career, she has worked with clients in the small business, bankruptcy and banking industries, and she has almost four decades of experience working with clients in all type of general litigation and bankruptcy. In bankruptcy court, she has managed student loan defenses, exceptions to discharge, creditor representation and preference litigation.
Admitted to practice in the state of Arizona, she is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. At the University of North Dakota, Ms. Farrington-Lorch earned a Bachelor of Arts with a major in political science and journalism and a minor in music performance.
After her undergraduate studies, Ms. Farrington-Lorch moved on to law school at The University of North Dakota School of Law. She previously served as a Mock Trial Attorney Coach with Xavier College Preparatory Team and was a member of the Board of Trustees for the Phoenix Boys Choir and the Xavier College Preparatory Lacrosse Club.
A passionate advocate for the arts, Ms. Farrington-Lorch served on the Board of Directors as Secretary of the Phoenix Chorale and was Director of the Board of Directors for Ballet Arizona for five years. She recently served on the Board of Directors for Theater Works in Phoenix as the Secretary and again as the Board Chair of the Board of Directors.
Practice areasBankruptcy: consumer, Bankruptcy: business, Creditor debtor rights: business, General litigation
Bankruptcy law, Collections, Debt discharge, Loan modifications, Litigation, Small claims
- 40% Bankruptcy: consumer
- 30% Bankruptcy: business
- 20% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 10% General litigation
First Admitted: 1984, Arizona
- University of North Dakota, B.A. Majors in Journalism and Political Science and Minor in Music Performance (Instrumental and Vocal), years attended 1976 to 1980, 1980
- Xavier College Preparatory Mock Trial Attorney Coach. Assisted the student Mock Trial team with education and preparation for the Annual Regional and State High School Mock Trial Competition for the school years 2010, 2011 and 2012. Served as a Judge for the National High School Mock Trial Competition in 2012. Have served as a State High School Mock Trial Competition judge since 2013 until 2017, 2010
- Member, Xavier College Preparatory Lacrosse Club - May 2009 to May 2012, 2009
- Member Board of Trustees, the Phoenix Boys Choir Association from January 2006 to June 2010. Also served as Secretary to the Board for a number of years during this time, 2006
- Director on the Board of Directors for the Phoenix Chorale from January 2017 to the current time, 2017
- Director, Board of Directors for Ballet Arizona, May 2004 to November 2009, 2004
- Rejoined the Board of Trustees for the Phoenix Boys Choir Association after a three year absence as a Trustee and Board Secretary from September 2013 to May 2019, 2013
- Secretary, Board of Directors the Phoenix Chorale from June 2020 to current time, 2020
- Director, Board of Directors of Theater Works, Peoria, Arizona September 2016 to current time, 2016
- Board Chair, Board of Directors, Theater Works, Peoria Arizona June 2017 to June 2019. While Chair of the Board successfully worked on and assisted negotiated the organization's Lease and Managing Tenant Agreement with the City of Peoria, 2017
- Small Business
Office location for Mary K. Farrington-Lorch
3930 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Super Lawyers: 2007