Timothy C. Bode
Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
Timothy Bode joined Tiffany & Bosco in August 2014. Tim practices complex commercial and civil litigation with a focus on contract, intra-company, personal injury, and real estate disputes. Tim has diverse pre-litigation, litigation and trial experience, ranging from pre-litigation dispute resolution, filing of complaints, obtaining provisional relief, discovery matters, including expert depositions, through resolution by arbitration hearing, jury trial, bench trial, bankruptcy, or appeal.
Tim has successfully defended against a $800,000 cattle nuisance and water damage claim in a 6-day jury trial. He has negotiated numerous settlements, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, including a confidential motor vehicle accident settlement on behalf of an injured party. Tim also has experience collecting on judgments and domesticating and enforcing judgments obtained in other states and foreign countries.
About Timothy C. Bode
First Admitted: 2014, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.tblaw.com/attorneys/timothy-c-bode/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Paradise Valley United Methodist Church, Church & Society Ministry Team
- University of Arizona, B.S. Government and Public Policy, magna cum laude, 2011
- Recovered a $100,000 policy limit settlement on behalf of a former Marine who suffered a herniated disc and post-concussion syndrome, among other injuries, after he was struck by a woman who ran a red light and collided with his vehicle. Subsequently obtained an uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage (UM / UIM) on behalf of the former Marine and his wife for a confidential amount, 2019
- Defended against a motion for order to show cause and alleged breach of a settlement agreement and obtaining a five-figure award of attorneys’ fees and costs., 2020
- Obtained a judgment at trial in excess of $200,000 as well as an award of attorneys’ fees and costs on behalf of a client against a partnership and former partner. The claims included breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty., 2019
- Obtained a defense verdict at trial in a fraudulent transfer, alter ego, and breach of contract lawsuit that sought damages in excess of $1.5 million.
- Successfully defended against a $800,000 cattle nuisance and water damage claim in a 6-day jury trial., 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022