Top rated Real Estate attorney in Prescott, ArizonaVakula Law Firm PLC
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Business & Corporate, Government Finance; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 1987
Alex B. Vakula has been a practicing attorney in Arizona for more than 35 years. He is the managing partner at the Prescott office and practices in the areas of real estate, business and investments matters.
A summa cum laude graduate of Arizona State University, Mr. Vakula secured a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics in 1984 and later his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law in 1987. Admitted to practice law all federal and state trial and appelate courts in Arizona, Mr. Vakula works primarily in matters involving real estate, business sales and acquisitions, leases and purchase agreements.
Mr. Vakula’s practice abilities have earned him an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell for over 25 years. He is also rated 10/10 on Avvo and has received numerous positive testimonials from his satisfied clients, a testament to his exceptional legal skills and dedication to providing only top-notch representation. Mr. Vakula is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and previously served as President of the State Bar of Arizona and the Western States Bar Conference.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasReal Estate: Business, Business/Corporate, Government Finance
Business Organizations, Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- 70% Real Estate: Business
- 20% Business/Corporate
- 10% Government Finance
First Admitted: 1987, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://prescott.law
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science, Economics, summa cum laude, 1984
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Award
- AV® Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell
- Arizona Community Foundation, Yavapai County Affiliate, Vice Chair
- Prescott Area Leadership, Past Board Member
- Prescott Chamber of Commerce, Past Board Member
- Arizona State Bar, Past President
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Prescott Airport Strategic Planning Steering Committee, Past Member
- Yavapai County Bar Association, Past President
- Doug Ducey for Governor Yavapai County, Past Chairman
- City of Prescott Facility and Property Optimization Commission, Vice Commissioner
- Arizona Supreme Court Committee on Alternative Business Structures, Member
- Western States Bar Conference, Immediate Past President
Office location for Alex Vakula
100 Union St
Prescott, AZ 86303-3813
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024