Andi C. Lawrence
Top rated Family Law attorney in Scottsdale, ArizonaLawrence & Jecmen PLLC
A partner at the law firm Lawrence & Jecmen PLLC, Andi C. Lawrence is a divorce attorney based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Focusing on practicing law in Phoenix and the surrounding cities in Arizona, she resolves legal issues including:
- Spousal maintenance
- Child support
- Property division
- Prenuptial agreements
Using the insights gained from her immense experience of over 25 years, Ms. Lawrence handles various aspects of family law, helping families fight their way through difficult times. She focuses particularly on out-of-court settlements, practicing methods of mediation, collaboration and arbitration to find solutions to legal problems, saving time and resources.
Ms. Lawrence educates her clients on the intricate details of their cases and the judicial processes so that they are equipped to make learned decisions. As she crafts suitable strategies for each case, she ensures that her party is made aware of all the possibilities as per the provisions of the law. Her commitment to prioritizing the needs of the family combined with her straightforward nature contributes to her success in the field of family law.
Apart from this, Ms. Lawrence has demonstrated her skills in handling complex asset division cases where the involved parties are business owners. Her experience with high-profile clients allows her to handle such cases delicately and make better opportunities for her client to attain their goals. She has received several great peer reviews through Martindale-Hubbell and is rated “Good” on Avvo.
Majoring in political science with a minor in sociology, Ms. Lawrence secured her bachelor’s degree from Northern Illinois University in 1994. She graduated her Juris Doctor degree with honors in 1997 from the DePaul University College of Law, where she was also inducted into the Order of the Coif.
Licensed in Arizona and Illinois, Ms. Lawrence holds memberships in the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Arizona, the Maricopa County Bar Association and the Arizona Women Lawyers Association.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1997, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://ljfamilylaw.com/andi-c-lawrence/
- Recognized as a 2022 Client Champion, an elite group of attorneys who have received exceptional reviews from Martindale Hubbel
- Named as Super Lawyers in 2014, 2015 and 2017-2022
- Order of the Coif, DePaul University College of Law, 1997
- Judge Pro Tem
- Northern Illinois University, B.A., Political Science with a Sociology Minor, 1994
- Speaker, Divorce SOS, Strategies, Options and Solutions, a bi-monthly seminar open to the public that provides education on divorce-related matters
- Member, Maricopa County Bar Association
- Illinois, 1997
- Member, American Bar Association, Family Law Committee
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1997
- Member, Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Arizona, 2005
- Client Distinction Award - Martindale Hubbell, 2016
Office location for Andi C. Lawrence
4835 E Cactus Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2015, 2017 - 2024