Eric W. Robinson
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Scottsdale, AZ
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
A personal injury attorney representing clients throughout the state of Arizona, Eric W. Robinson is a valuable part of Warnock MacKinlay Law, PLLC. Fluent in both Spanish and English, he was named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 and is a member of the Arizona Association for Justice. During his career, he has recovered millions of dollars for those who have been injured by the negligence of another.
Mr. Robinson is admitted to practice in the State of Arizona and graduated with an undergraduate degree in both Spanish and Business Management in 2007, then was accepted to Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. There he earned his Juris Doctor and gained experience while in law school, including working on asylum appeals for the United States Department of Homeland Security, clerking for the Yuma County Legal Defender and helping a nonprofit public interest law firm, the Institute for Justice.
Since the beginning of his legal career, Mr. Robinson has focused his practice exclusively on personal injury cases, representing those who have suffered from a wide variety of injuries. These include car accidents, brain injuries, nursing home neglect, elder abuse, truck accidents, wrongful death and bus accidents.
Along with the work he does for his current law firm, he also litigates personal injury cases for other law firms in the state. Mr. Robinson has an extensive understanding of how an injury can greatly affect the life of an individual and their family members and is committed to walking them through the legal process from the beginning until the end.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Eric W. Robinson
First Admitted: 2012, Utah
Professional Webpage: https://youraccidentlawyer.com/attorneys/eric-robinson/
- In addition to the larger cases, I have also successfully arbitrated over 250 cases for my clients in cases valued less than Arizona's mandatory arbitration limit of $50,000. I arbitrate these cases across Arizona for my own clients as well as clients who are referred to me by other local attorneys
- As a referral from another law firm, I litigated a contested head-on collision with a commercial vehicle. Recovered over $1 million for my client who will be able to receive regular payments for the rest of his life, 2020
- A case referred to me by another attorney for litigation, I recovered over $500,000 for my client who was involved in a cyclist vs. city bus collision with significant liability issues, 2018
- State Bar of Arizona, 2012
- State Courts of Arizona
Pro bono/Community Service
- Institute for Justice
- Bachelors Degree in Spanish, Minor in Business Management, 2007
- Nominated by my peers and selected by Super Lawyers as one of Arizona's Rising Stars. An award given to no more than 2.5% of all eligible attorneys in each state, Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2020
- Named as a Top 40 Under 40 Plaintiff's Injury Attorney in Arizona by the National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022