Top rated real estate attorney in Scottsdale, ArizonaShein Phanse Adkins, P.C.
Practice Areas: Real estate, Business litigation; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 2016
Education: The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law
Shein Phanse Adkins, P.C.6720 North Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85253 Visit website
Rooted in Arizona, Erik D. Smith works at the Shein Phanse Adkins, P.C., law firm in Scottsdale, Arizona, serving clients in the Phoenix metro and Maricopa County. His practice primarily focuses on the areas of:
- Real estate law
- Commercial law
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial litigation
- Entity formation
- Business transactions
Admitted to practice by the State Bar of Arizona and the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, Mr. Smith graduated from The University of Arizona in 2016, with a focus on business law and writing. Prior to that, he earned a bachelor’s degree in English magna cum laude from Arizona State University.
During law school, Mr. Smith earned a Transactional Business Law Certificate and the award for Outstanding Performance in Legal Writing. He was also the senior note editor of the Arizona Journal of Environmental Law and Policy and won multiple awards for his excellence in writing.
A diligent and knowledgeable attorney, Mr. Smith offers legal counsel on contract and leasing disputes, and assists in state and federal trials involving commercial landlord/tenant disputes and breaches of contract and agency duties. His transactional work involves reviewing contracts and commercial leases, and drafting commercial documents and securities filings.
Known among clients and fellow attorneys as a dedicated lawyer with excellent communication skills, Mr. Smith strives to keep his clients apprised of each step in the legal proceedings. He has honed his litigation and negotiation skills over the years and always goes the extra mile to get favorable outcomes for his clients in every case he handles. For his vast legal acumen and professionalism, he has received a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasReal estate: business, Business litigation
Condominiums & cooperatives, Landlord/tenant, Trade secret, Non-compete agreements
- 90% Real estate: business
- 10% Business litigation
First Admitted: 2016, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://spa.law/attorneys/erik-d-smith/
- Senior Note Editor: The Arizona Journal of Environmental Law & Policy, University of Arizona
- The Whole Home Approach: Spurring Home Energy Efficiency Through A Renewable and Transferrable Property Tax Incentive, 6 Ariz. J. Envtl. L. & Pol’y 398, 398 (2015)
- Transactional Business Law Certificate, University of Arizona
- Best Note (2015), the Arizona Journal of Environmental Law & Policy, University of Arizona
- Award for Outstanding Performance in Legal Writing, University of Arizona
- B.A., magna cum laude, Arizona State University, 2011
- State Bar of Arizona, 2016
- State Bar of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Arizona, 2016
Office location for Erik Smith
6720 North Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Rising Stars: 2023