Heather E. Bushor
Top rated products liability attorney in Scottsdale, ArizonaShapiro Law Team
Practice Areas: Products liability, General litigation, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 2009
Education: Phoenix School of Law
Shapiro Law Team5725 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253 Visit website
Heather E. Bushor is a personal injury, wrongful death and general civil litigation attorney with David Shapiro Law, PLLC, and represents clients in the state of Arizona. Before joining the firm, Ms. Bushor gained experience working with many industries doing general litigation and insurance defense, including dram shop, hospitality, construction defect, employment, premises liability, product liability, homeowners association (HOA), professional liability, directors and officers and retail defense matters.
In 2004, Ms. Bushor graduated cum laude from Arizona State University with her Bachelor of Science. She then attended Phoenix School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude with her Juris Doctor in 2008. While in law school, she was a member of the Phoenix Law Review. A talented speaker, she presented at the Technology & Law seminar in 2018. For her high ethical standards and long list of successful results, Ms. Bushor holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
A member of the National Defense Research Institute, the Arizona Association Of Defense Counsel, the American Bar Association, the Arizona Association for Justice and USLAW Network, Inc., Ms. Bushor is also a published author with the JSH Reporter. With years of experience behind her representing the defendant in personal injury cases, she now focuses on serious injuries and complex litigation for those who have been injured at the hands of another.
Ms. Bushor’s personal injury practice areas include pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, car accidents, premises and products liability, catastrophic injuries, surgical errors, and fires, explosions and burns. She has almost a full decade of experience in personal injury law and is a highly qualified, knowledgeable resource for her clients.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - products: plaintiff, General litigation, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Professional liability: plaintiff
Motor vehicle defects, Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 40% General litigation
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Professional liability: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://shapirolawaz.com/our-team/heather-e-bushor/
- Arizona Association of Justice
- USLAW, Member, 2009
- American Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member, 2009
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, Member, 2009
- Arizona State Bar, 2009
- Arizona Women's Lawyer Association, 2009
- House v. Zubrod et al, CV2011-014605 (Superior Court in Maricopa Cou 2014)
- Standage v. White Mtn., CV2010-093375 (Superior Court in Maricopa Cou 2013)
- Listed, Southwest Rising Stars, 2015-2019
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2017-2019
- Law Review: Phoenix Law Review, Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona, 2007
- Driving Into the Future: Cars, Technology & Law, Speaker, 2018
- Author, JSH Reporter, 2010
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, B.S., Honors: cum laude, 2004
Office location for Heather E. Bushor
5725 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2019