Michael W. Herzog
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Scottsdale, AZ
Michael Herzog has been certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a specialist in Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation since 1994. He has represented many of the world’s largest corporations as well as individual litigants in cases venued throughout the State of Arizona. He has extensive trial experience in serious personal injury matters, including death cases. He holds an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and he is a member of The American Board of Trial Advocates. In 2009, Mr. Herzog established The Herzog Law Firm, P.C. The small size of the firm allows Michael Herzog to be personally involved in the representation of every client. Michael Herzog is lead counsel in the overwhelming majority of all cases handled by the firm, and in every case lead counsel has at least 30 years of experience.
In an era where few cases go to trial, Michael Herzog continues to try a large number of cases. In the past few years, Mr. Herzog’s clients have prevailed at trial in several cases involving claims for between $1.2 million and $5 million.
Certificates and Credentials
- State Bar of Arizona – Board of Legal Specialization
Injury and Wrongful Death Law
About Michael W. Herzog
First Admitted: 1979, Arizona
Professional Webpage: http://www.herzoglawfirm.com/attorneys.html
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Rated one of Arizona's top 50 lawyers for 2019 across all areas of practice by Super Lawyers Magazine
- Listed in Registry of Pre-Eminent Lawyers in America
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers, 2011
- ACE USA; Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company; Hilton Hotels Corporation; Waste Management
Last Updated: 7/15/2022