Ronald F. Larson
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Scottsdale, AZ
Ronald F. Larson is an attorney at Larson Law Office in Scottsdale, Arizona. With a practice focused on estate planning, wills and trusts, Mr. Larson represents clients in Scottsdale and throughout Maricopa County, Arizona.
After graduating from the University of Wyoming, Mr. Larson graduated magna cum laude from Arizona State University. He is also certified as an estate and trust law specialist by the State Bar of Arizona and accredited as an estate planner by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. Before entering private practice, he spent many years in the United States military and served as a judge in the Arizona Court of Military Appeals from 1993 through 2011. He is admitted to practice in all Arizona state courts, as well as before the U.S. Tax Court and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Larson is a member of professional organizations including the Maricopa County Bar Association, the State Bar of Arizona and the American Bar Association. He frequently shares his legal knowledge by speaking on estate planning issues at various conferences and seminars.
Mr. Larson has served in a variety of different prominent roles in professional and community organizations over the course of his career, including as president of the Central Arizona Estate Planning Council, president of the National Society of Tax Professionals and comment editor of the Arizona State Law Journal.
A member of the Internal Revenue Service's Advisory Council, Mr. Larson also served on the board of directors for organizations including the Gompers Habilitation Center. Among other honors, he has been listed on the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
About Ronald F. Larson
First Admitted: 1973, Arizona
Professional Webpage: http://www.ronlarsonlawfirm.com/attorney-profile.html
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board, Gompers Habilitation Center
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- The Bar Register of Preeminent Attorneys
- Southwest Super Lawyers
- Designated an Accredited Estate Planner, National Association of Estate Planners NAEPC)
- University of Wyoming, B.S. with Honors
- U.S. Tax Court, 1977
- Member, American Bar Association
- Past President, Central Arizona Estate Planning Council
- Arizona, 1973
- Member, Maricopa County Association
- Past President, National Society of Tax Professionals (NSTP)
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Arizona Probate Litigation Committee
- Editor, NSTP Estates, Trusts and Gift Tax Manual, 1996
- Technical Editor, The Federal Tax Alert, 2001–2013
- Comment Editor, Arizona State University Law Journal, 1972–1973
Last Updated: 8/31/2016