Stephen M. Vincent
Top rated family law attorney in Scottsdale, ArizonaState 48 Law
Practice Areas: Family law, Appellate; view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 2013
One of the founding members of State 48 Law in Scottsdale, Arizona, attorney Stephen M. Vincent provides sound and knowledgeable counsel to clients. With over seven years of experience practicing law, he focuses his practice solely on family law matters such as divorce, domestic violence, child custody and so on.
Professional and empathetic, Mr. Vincent provides zealous advocacy by aggressively fighting for his clients’ rights and liberties. He understands the sensitive nature of family law matters and handles each case with the compassion it deserves. He keeps his clients informed and communicates complex legal matters in a simple and comprehensible manner.
Graduating from the Brigham Young University, Mr. Vincent has a Bachelor of Arts degree in print journalism and a minor in English. He has a master’s degree in rhetorical communication from Southern Utah University.
Mr. Vincent earned his Juris Doctor from Arizona State University, during which time he interned at the Goldwater Institute and served as a Justice Court mediator. Post law school, he worked at the Washington County Attorney’s Office, where he aided in homicide prosecutions.
An ardent writer, Mr. Vincent, prior to pursuing law, taught courses regarding writing and communication at Southern Utah University and Dixie State University. With a special interest in sports, his work experience includes being a sportswriter.
Mr. Vincent has spoken at several prominent seminars about various facets of family law matters. He is passionate about the law and teaching and serves as State 48 Law’s head of legal education programs and head of new client intake. He also serves as the law firm’s main researcher. Honored for the exemplary legal services he provides, Mr. Vincent has a “Superb” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasFamily law, Appellate
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights, Appeals
- 70% Family law
- 30% Appellate
First Admitted: 2013, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://state48law.com/stephen-vincent/
- National Business Institute Seminar: Top Challenges in Arizona Family Law, Ethics in Family Law, 2021
- National Business Institute Seminar, Child Custody and Visitation, 2017
- National Business Institute Seminar, Filing for Divorce and Pretrial Motions, 2017
- National Business Institute Seminar, Tips and Techniques for Case Assessment and Vital First Steps, 2017
- National Business Institute Seminar, Child Custody: When the School Is Caught in the Middle, 2020
- National Business Institute Seminar, Divorce Motion & Trial Practice, 2020
- National Business Institute Seminar, Gathering social media, Text and Email Evidence, 2020
- National Business Institute Seminar, Client Intake and Motions in Divorce, 2020
- M.A. in Professional Communication, Southern Utah University, 2008
Office location for Stephen M. Vincent
14500 N Northsight Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023