Timothy M. Collier
Top rated business & corporate attorney in Scottsdale, ArizonaThe Law Office of Timothy M. Collier, PLLC
The owner and managing attorney of the law firm bearing his name, Tim M. Collier serves his clients from his office in Scottsdale, Arizona. He extends his services to clients across the state, focusing his practice on:
- Business law
- Criminal law
- Entertainment law
- Civil litigation
- Construction law
- Real estate law
- Tort law
An alumnus of The Ohio State University, Mr. Collier completed his bachelor’s degree in behavioral science in 2009. He graduated from the Arizona Summit Law School in 2012 with a doctorate in jurisprudence. He served as the president of the university’s student bar association and was selected as the Student of the Year. Apart from this, he was awarded the Donald E. Lively Mission Pillar Award upon graduation.
While pursuing law, Mr. Collier interned at the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education where he assisted various programs including its appellate advocacy program.
Before venturing into the field of law, Mr. Collier spent a considerable number of years working in a life insurance firm. He gained experience in interpersonal communication by closely interacting with his clients.
A year after graduation, Mr. Collier started his firm Law Office of Timothy M. Collier, PLLC, combining his varied experiences to provide quality legal service to his clients in Arizona. He strives to ensure that the rights of his clients are protected, and justice is served to those who are denied it. His satisfied clients describe him as a professional and hardworking attorney. He is rated “Good” on Avvo.
Mr. Collier gives importance to serving his community and sets apart a significant amount of his time and effort for volunteering activities. He has served as the chairman of the board for Young Ones United, a nonprofit organization that works for social causes such as child abuse prevention.
Practice areasBusiness/corporate, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Construction litigation: business, Real estate: business
Contracts, Business organizations
- 30% Business/corporate
- 50% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 2013, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://phoenixazlawcompany.com/about-us/
- Volunteers as Chairman of the Board for Young Ones United
- Ohio State University with a Bachelor in Behavioral Sciences
- Member of the Arizona State Bar Association from 2013 to present., 2013
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2015 to present., 2014
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2014 to present., 2014
- Member of the Federal Bar Association for the District of Arizona from 2014 to present., 2015
- , Top Lawyer 2022, Phoenix Magazine, 2022
- Arizona and Federal Appeals
Office location for Timothy M. Collier
3295 N Drinkwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023