Veronica L. Manolio
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Scottsdale, AZ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2014
A highly regarded trial lawyer, Veronica L. Manolio is an owner and managing partner of Manolio & Firestone. Throughout the past 20 years, Veronica has developed a diverse practice that centers on complex commercial/business disputes and general civil litigation. Veronica has successfully handled trials in the areas of insurance bad faith, medical malpractice, intellectual property, and fraud. She also handles an occasional criminal defense case.
While Veronica is known as an aggressive litigator, she balances that strength with integrity and reasonableness. Her track record has led to a great deal of recognition from fellow members of the State Bar, including a “Superb” peer-review rating through Avvo. Additionally, Veronica is a member of “Arizona’s Finest Lawyers” and received a Lifetime Achievement Award as one of America’s Top 100 Attorneys®. Veronica graduated from the University of Arizona College of Law in 1999, acting as the commencement speaker.
Veronica Manolio is a daunting opponent in the courtroom but also the kind of person who becomes a trusted friend.
About Veronica L. Manolio
First Admitted: 2000, Arizona
Professional Webpage: http://www.mf-firm.com/our-firm/veronica-manolio/
- Specialty Companies Group, LLC
- All Copy Products, Inc.
- Legendary Homes, Inc.
- GW Framing, LLC GW Concrete, LLC
- Pacific Office Automation, Inc.
- Stratton Restoration, LLC
- One of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- One of the “TOP 10 under 40” criminal defense lawyers by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Lifetime Achievement Award as one of America’s Top 100 Attorneys®
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star for three consecutive years
Pro bono/Community Service
- Registered Attorney, Disabled American Veterans
- PF Chang’s Half Marathon (Twice)
- Tempe Women’s Half Marathon (Twice)
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers
- Scottsdale Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Arizona State University — B.A., 1996
- Copper Desert Enterprises, LLC v. Kristina Tangolics, et. al., CV2019-002638 - successfully arbitrated business dispute., 2019
- Estate of Sheng-Long James Yu v. Jackson White, P.C., et. al. - CV2017-013134 - successfully prosecuted a Fraudulent Transfer claim to a unanimous jury verdict on "bad faith" transferee., 2019
- Stratton Restoration, LLC. v. David L. Bowers, CV2017-090427 - successfully prosecuted a Defamation case to a $650,000 jury verdict (unanimous)., 2018
- Tony C. Wayland v. Michael and Carolyn Bradberry, CV2017-010410 - successfully prosecuted an assault and battery matter, unanimous jury verdict., 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022