Zachary E. Mushkatel
Top rated Estate & Trust Litigation attorney in Sun City, ArizonaMushkatel, Robbins & Becker PLLC
Zachary E. Mushkatel is an attorney at the law firm Mushkatel, Robbins & Becker, P.L.L.C., located in Sun City, Arizona. He serves clients throughout the Northwest Valley and the Phoenix metro region with matters involving estate planning, estate litigation, personal injury, family law and criminal defense.
Mr. Mushkatel is a compassionate attorney with a genuine concern for his clients. Empowering his clients who feel defenseless, he fights for their rights and upholds their best interests. He tailors strategies for each client’s unique case after taking time to listen to their needs and goals. Prioritizing his clients’ liberties, he is a persistent attorney who goes the extra mile for his clients.
Graduating cum laude from The University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, Mr. Mushkatel wanted to become a professor, but after being a part of the university’s mock trial team, he realized that he wanted to pursue a career in law. He studied law at the University of Minnesota Law School and earned his Juris Doctor in 2004.
After law school, Mr. Mushkatel served as a public defender and later served as a criminal defense attorney at a renowned law firm. In 2008, he co-founded Mushkatel and Becker. Over the course of his career, he has had immense experience taking on cases involving personal injury, estate litigation and planning, guardianship and conservatorship matters, corporate litigation, probate and more.
Mr. Mushkatel is licensed to practice in Arizona, the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Honored for his legal work, he is the recipient of Avvo’s Top-Rated Lawyer Award and was named to the list of Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers. He was also listed by the National Academy of Jurisprudence as a premier attorney.
An active and dedicated participant in his community, Mr. Mushkatel has volunteered a lot of his time helping those who cannot afford legal representation. He is a member of the board and faculty of the Arizona College of Trial Advocacy, as part of the State Bar of Arizona’s Trial Practice Section’s program.
Practice areasEstate & Trust Litigation, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense
Criminal Law, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Will Contests
- 50% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2004, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.phoenixlawteam.com/attorneys/zachary-mushkatel/
- Board of Directors of the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Top 40 under 40 National Trial Lawyers
- Premier Attorney by The National Academy of Jurisprudence
- Recipient of the 2020 Top-Rated Lawyer Award from Avvo
- State Law Report on Radioactive Waste Transportation Safety, 2004-2008
- University of Arizona, B.A., Cum Laude, 2001
- Arizona, 2004
- West Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- West Maricopa County Bar Association, President and Member
- Arizona College of Trial Advocacy, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2005
Office location for Zachary E. Mushkatel
15249 N. 99th Avenue
Sun City, AZ 85351
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023