Elizabeth Noble Rollings Friman
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Tucson, AZ
Elizabeth Noble Rollings Friman is a partner at Fleming & Curti, PLC, in Tucson, Arizona. She focuses her practice on trust administration, probate, guardianship, conservatorship and estate planning. Providing sound counsel and support to her clients, she has over seven years of experience practicing law, serving clients throughout the state of Arizona.
Ms. Friman is also a licensed private fiduciary and helps families to cut across the administering of trusts and estates process. Diligent and professional, Ms. Friman is a compassionate attorney who zealously advocates for her clients. Having gained a reputation for her integrity and tenacity, Ms. Friman handles all her clients’ cases with an unwavering commitment to their needs.
Graduating cum laude, Ms. Friman has a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and government from Connecticut College. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona College of Law. Prior to joining law school, she served as a legal assistant in the capital markets industry.
An ardent speaker passionate about public speaking, Ms. Friman lectures at many prominent legal organizations and seminars. She has spoken on topics such as charitable gift planning, diminished capacity and estate planning, representation of fiduciaries, and best practices for trustees managing special needs trust.
Active in the legal community, Ms. Friman is a member of the Special Needs Alliance and the Arizona State Bar Probate & Trust Executive Council. She is a board member of the Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona and Primavera Foundation. She was president of Planned Giving Roundtable of Southern Arizona and Blanche Johnson Affordable Housing.
Ms. Friman was vice president and treasurer of the Arizona Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. She was chair of Probate and Trust track for the State Bar of Arizona’s CLE by the Sea program and led the State Bar of Arizona Probate & Trust Executive Council’s programming efforts for the 2019 State Bar Convention. Ms. Friman has received the 40 Under 40 Award by the Tucson Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
About Elizabeth Noble Rollings Friman
First Admitted: 2013, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://elder-law.com/team/elizabeth-noble-rollings/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Professional Advisory Group for the Jewish Community Foundation
- Planned Giving Roundtable of Southern Arizona and Blanche Johnson Affordable Housing, Past President
- Gift Planning Professional Advisory Counsel for the University of Arizona Foundation
- Arizona State Bar Probate & Trust Executive Council, Member
- Treasurer of the Arizona Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Vice President
- Connecticut College, economics and government, Cum laude
- Updates from Fleming & Curti PLC for 09/26/2022 - https://t.co/Q5rwQSytJC
- Updates from Fleming & Curti PLC for 09/19/2022 - https://t.co/Rpfmahk1Z9
- Updates from Fleming & Curti PLC for 09/12/2022 - https://t.co/ufMadFC9ke
- Updates from Fleming & Curti PLC for 09/05/2022 - https://t.co/I3BVLvZCVq
- Updates from Fleming & Curti PLC for 08/29/2022 - https://t.co/huYIpQHdpy
Last Updated: 5/15/2022