Michael F. Kelly
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tucson, AZ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014, 2018 - 2019
Attorney Michael F. Kelly is a partner at Hollingsworth Kelly Law Firm in Tucson, Arizona. Mr. Kelly focuses his practice on personal injury and represents clients in the Tucson area who have sustained an injury or lost a loved one due to negligence.
Mr. Kelly has been licensed to practice law in Arizona since 2004 and has extensive litigation experience. Before beginning his personal injury law practice, he was employed as a prosecutor and uses the knowledge he gained in this role to help him gain justice for his clients who are victims of accidents or other catastrophes.
After graduating magna cum laude from the University of Arizona with a bachelor’s degree in finance, Mr. Kelly earned his law degree from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law. In addition to being licensed in Arizona, he is admitted before the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the Arizona Supreme Court and the Supreme Court of California.
In addition, Mr. Kelly is a certified specialist in both injury and wrongful death litigation by the State Bar of Arizona. He has been listed among the “top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers and frequently lectures on litigation topics for various groups and organizations.
Outside of the office, Mr. Kelly is an active member of the Arizona legal community. He is a member of the Pima County Bar Association, the State Bar of Arizona, the State Bar of California and the Federal Bar Association.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014, 2018 - 2019
Certificates and Credentials
- State Bar of Arizona – Board of Legal Specialization
Injury and Wrongful Death Law
About Michael F. Kelly
First Admitted: 2004, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.hollingsworthlaw.com/personal-injury-attorney-mi...
- Certified Specialist in Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation by the State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Pima County Bar Association
- Supreme Court of California
- Federal Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Certified Specialist in Injury & Wrongful Death Litigation, State Bar of Arizona
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Top Gun Award, Deputy Pima County Trial Attorney of the Year, 2006
- The Role of the Prosecutor, Tucson Police Department Citizen’s Academy, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Closing Arguments: What You Can Say, What You Cannot Say, and What You Need to Say, Arizona Prosecuting Attorney’s Advisory Council (APAAC), 2007, 2008
- Courtroom Testimony and Demeanor, Tucson Police Department Officer Training, 2007, 2008
- The Pima County Attorney’s Office Gang Unit, University of Arizona College of Law, 2007
- People for a Safe Tucson, 2007
- APAAC Faculty Advisor, Intermediate Trial Advocacy Course, 2006, 2007
- Pima County Attorney Citizen’s Academy, 2006
- Your Client: The Key to Full and Fair Compensation, October 2011
- Why You Need to Try Personal Injury Cases to a Jury, September 2011
- The Conversation: Bold New Trial Strategies, August 2010
- The Art of Cross-Examination, April 2010
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Finance, Honors: Magna Cum Laude, 2001
Last Updated: 9/24/2019