Steven P. Sherick
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Tucson, ArizonaSherick Law Office PC
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Appellate, White Collar Crimes view more
Licensed in Arizona since: 1979
Mr. Sherick has engaged in the full-time practice of Criminal Defense since 1980. His practice includes the defense of criminal matters in state and federal courts. Although his practice is primarily trial related, he also does appeals in selected cases. Mr. Sherick has been certified as a specialist in criminal law since 1991. In addition to Southwest SuperLawyers, Mr. Sherick has been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, Arizona's Finest Lawyers and the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Sherick Law Office PC is listed in Best Law Firms in America for Criminal Law.
The firm has a special emphasis on representing University students charged with criminal offenses and student disciplinary matters.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Appellate, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 1979, Arizona
Professional Webpage: https://www.shericklaw.com/steven-sherick
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Board of Governors 1994-2001, 2007 to 2011; President 2010. Arizona State Bar Board of Governors 2002-2007 (Member Rules Committee, Chair Long Range Planning, Lawyer Discipline Probable Cause Panelist, Co-Chair Access to Justice Task Force). Arizona State Bar Criminal Justice Section, Executive Council and Officer 1987-1992.
- University of Arizona College of Law. 1979
- Attorney Volunteer, Arizona Justice Project.
- Certified Specialist in Criminal Law, Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. I have been recertified as a Criminal Law Specialist every 5 years from 1991 until the present., 1991
- My firm has been listed in Best Law Firms in America from 2015 through 2022., Best Law Firms In America (Criminal Law), US News and World Report, 2015
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers 2007 to present.AV Rated Martindale Hubbel.Martindale Hubbel Bar Register of Preeminent Attorneys 2002 to present.Southwest Super Lawyers 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. President Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice 2010., Best Lawyers In America, Best Lawyers®, 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023
Certificates and credentials