Shawn B. Daniels
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Fayetteville, ArkansasDaniels Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Insurance Coverage view more
Licensed in Arkansas since: 1999
Attorney Shawn B. Daniels is the managing partner of the Daniels Law Firm PLLC in Fayetteville, Arkansas. He is licensed in Arkansas and Oklahoma, and has been in practice for 30 years. Serving clients throughout Northwest Arkansas and all across the state, as well as Oklahoma, Mr. Daniels is often brought in to assist other lawyers with cases in other states. Mr. Daniels focuses his practice primarily on personal injury law. He has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of those adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, trucking cases, defective products, dangerous property conditions, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, and other acts of negligence or wrongdoing.
In addition to handling all types of serious personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Daniels provides exceptional representation to individuals and business owners involved in complex commercial and business litigation, including insurance coverage disputes. During the course of his more than 30 years practicing law, he has earned a reputation as one of the state's top trial attorneys, and he has received numerous honors from his peers along with many positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
Among his most notable accolades, Mr. Daniels holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell. He has also received consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America, and The National Trial Lawyers voted him among the Top 100 trial lawyers in the country.
A 1987 honors graduate of Kansas State University, Mr. Daniels obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 1991. He holds his license to practice in Oklahoma as well as Arkansas, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th and 10th Circuits.
Active in his legal community, he serves on the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association's Board of Governors, and he is a member of the Attorneys Information Exchange Group, the American Association for Justice, the Oklahoma Association for Justice, and the Arkansas Bar and Washington County Bar Associations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Insurance Coverage, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Insurance Coverage
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1991, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.danielsfirm.com/about-us/
- Pipeline Rupture, $16.9 million
- Improper Billing Practices $2.2 million
- Defective Product Wrongful Death $4 million
- Defective airbag case settled for $ 1,500,000.00, 2019
- Dangerous and defective drug case settled for $ 4,800,000.00, 2020
- Defective product case settled for $ 7,750,000.00, 2020
- Member, Oklahoma Association for Justice
- United States District Courts for the Eastern Districts of Arkansas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Western Districts of Arkansas
- Member, Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Member, The American Association for Justice
- Member, Board of Governors- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Ass'n A.I.E.G.
- AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, reserved for only the top 5% of attorneys, 2018
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America®, the National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Kansas State University, 1987
- or other responsible parties.
- We represent the injured and families who have suffered as the result of the negligence or fault of
Office location for Shawn B. Daniels
129 West Sunbridge Dr
Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023