Tylar C.M. Tapp, III
Top rated Family Law attorney in Hot Springs, ArkansasTapp Law Firm
Practice Areas: Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense
Licensed in Arkansas since: 1998
Education: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Tapp Law Firm424 Ouachita Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71901 Phone: 501-623-9800 Email: Tylar C.M. Tapp, III Visit website
The founder of the Tapp Law Firm, Tylar C. M. Tapp III has represented his clients throughout the state of Arkansas for over 20 years. From the firm's office in Hot Springs, he divides his legal practice among the areas of divorce and other family law matters, criminal defense, including driving under the influence, personal injury and wrongful death litigation, civil dispute resolution and litigation, and residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Tapp pursued his undergraduate education at the University of North Texas, receiving a Bachelor of Science in economics cum laude in 1994 and making the Dean's List on several occasions. He then enrolled at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1998. Admitted to practice before all Arkansas and Colorado state courts, Mr. Tapp is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Throughout his career, Mr. Tapp has been recognized for his legal acumen and dedication to his clients. He has received numerous awards as Readers Choice Top Attorney from the Hot Springs Sentinel-Record. Mr. Tapp has also been awarded an "Excellent" peer review rating through Avvo and a Notable* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. In order to stay abreast of current developments in his fields of practice, Mr. Tapp is an active participant in several legal organizations. His memberships include the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Arkansas Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 1998, Arkansas
Professional Webpage: http://www.tapplaw.com/About/Tylar-Tapp.shtml
- Outstanding BBA in Economics, University of North Texas, 1994
- Hot Springs Sentinel Record Readers Choice Top Attorney, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, Hot Springs Sentinel Record
- Army Achievement Medal
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Mid South , 2010 - 2013
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas, B.S. cum laude, Honors: Presidents List, Spring 1992, Honors: Deans List, Fall 1992, Spring, Summer and Fall 1993, Summer and Fall 1994, Major: Business Economics, 1994
- Colorado, 2007
- Arkansas, 1998
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2013