Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Little Rock, ArkansasTaylor & Taylor Law Firm, P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Appellate, General Litigation; view more
Licensed in Arkansas since: 2005
Education: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Taylor & Taylor Law Firm, P.A.12921 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72223 Visit website
As a partner at the Taylor & Taylor Law Firm, P.A., Andy Taylor devotes his practice entirely to personal injury and wrongful death litigation. His firm is based in Little Rock, Arkansas, and he provides aggressive representation to clients throughout the state’s capital city and its surrounding regions. Mr. Taylor has been admitted to practice in Arkansas since 2005, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Arkansas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
Mr. Taylor knew he wanted to be an attorney very early on, and after graduating first in his class from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law in 2005 and receiving his Juris Doctor with high honors, he took a position as a real estate attorney with a large department store chain based in Little Rock. He then served as an assistant dean at his law school alma mater for nearly three years before entering private practice. Mr. Taylor subsequently founded his firm in 2010.
Mr. Taylor’s client base is comprised of people who have incurred significant losses due to the negligence of other parties. His cases have included motor vehicle crashes, construction site and other workplace accidents, premises liability, and animal attacks, and over the years, he has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his clients through jury awards and negotiated settlements. Mr. Taylor’s colleagues have taken note of his successful track record, and they have awarded him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo. In addition, he has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for his litigation skills.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Appellate, General Litigation
Animal Bites, Appeals, Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Appellate
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2005, Arkansas
Professional Webpage: https://www.taylorlawfirm.com/our-team/andy-taylor-j-d-/
- UALR William H. Bowen School of Law Alumni Association (Board Member, (2010-present), (President-Elect (2014-2015)) (President (2015-2016)
- Scariest Things You Don't Know: Frighteningly Common Mistakes Lawyers Make: Appellate Practice, Arkansas Bar Association CLE (2017).
- Annual Survey of Case Law: Constitutional Law, 27 U. Ark. Little Rock L. Rev. 619 (2005).
- Friending and Following: Applying the Rules of Professional Conduct to Social Media, 34 U. Ark. Little Rock L. Rev. 551 (2012).
- The Top Five Ways to Wreck Your Next Appeal and How to Avoid Them, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association's Personal Injury CLE (2011).
- Practical Pointers and Procedural Pitfalls: An Arkansas Appellate Practice Primer, Arkansas Bar Association Annual Meeting (2012).
- Appellate Court and Practice, Arkansas Bar Association Bridging the Gap CLE (2012)., 1900
- Should I Appeal and How, Pulaski County Bar Association Back to Basics CLE (2014).
- Making an Ethical Appeal, National Business Institute Successfully Navigating the Appeals Process CLE (2014).
- Drafting a Winning Appellate Brief, National Business Institute Successfully Navigating the Appeals Process CLE (2014).
- May It Please The Court: Oral Argument Techniques That Get Results, National Business Institute Successfully Navigating the Appeals Process CLE (2014).
- Preparing the Brief, Arkansas Bar Association Appellate Advocacy CLE (2015)
- Writing for Your Audience (Workshop) Panel Discussion, Arkansas Bar Association Appellate Advocacy CLE (2015).
- How to Handle An Appeal, Arkansas Bar Association Annual Meeting (2016).
- What Every Lawyer Needs to Know About Appeals, Arkansas Bar Association Annual Meeting (2017).
- , Best Lawyers in America in Personal Injury Litigation and Appellate Litigation, 2019
- , University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review; Moot Court Board; Runner-Up, Best Brief, Burton D. Wechsler First Amendment Moot Court Competition in Washington D.C.; Member, Adelphia Law Journal, Volume XIV; Elected Honor Council Representative (2003-2
- , Chosen as a Rising Star by Mid-South Super Lawyers (2014-2018)
- , Recognized as one of Arkansas's Top Attorneys by Arkansas Life magazine (2014-2018)
- Selected as one of the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Little Rock by Little Rock Soiree magazine (2013-2018)
- Ouachita Baptist University (B.S. Computer Science, summa cum laude, 2002).
- Arkansas 2005; United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Pulaski County Bar Association; Judge Henry Woods American Inn of Court
- Arkansas Bar Association (Member, Leadership Academy Committee (2010-2015)), (Member, Form Book Committee (2011-present))
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Amicus Committee, (2011-present)
Office location for Andy Taylor
12921 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72223
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2019