Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Little Rock, AR
As managing member of the Paul Byrd Law Firm, PLLC, Paul Byrd brings 25 years of litigation experience to his clients in Little Rock, Arkansas. His law firm represents personal injury and product liability cases, and he is particularly successful in getting injured clients the justice they deserve when it comes to tire failure and vehicle safety. Mr. Byrd's reputation for the aggressive defense of injured people and their families resulted in his being featured on a Dateline NBC documentary, as well as the front page of The Wall Street Journal, for his case against Cooper Tire & Rubber Company.
Mr. Byrd graduated from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 1985 and set up private practice in 1988, after gaining experience serving as a law clerk for the Honorable Tom F. Digby. He is admitted to practice law in the state of Arkansas, and has also litigated vehicle safety cases in Arizona, California, Florida, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
His professionalism and compassion for the rights of injured people have given Mr. Byrd the opportunity to serve in leadership positions for various associations, including president of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. Currently, he is a member of the American Association for Justice's board of governors, and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum of The Top Trial Lawyers In America.
Mr. Byrd is also a recipient of the Roxanne Wilson Advocacy Award and co-recipient of the Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year Award from the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. His peers have given him the highest possible rating of AV-Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20%Class Action/Mass Torts
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Class Actions, Toxic Torts
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022
About Paul Byrd
First Admitted: 1985, Arkansas
Professional Webpage: http://paulbyrdlawfirm.com/meet-the-firm/paul-byrd/
Pro bono/Community Service
- St. Thomas More Society
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Ex-Officio Member, Board of Governors, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2010 - 2012
- Member, Board of Governor, American Association for Justice
- Past President, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2008 - 2009
- Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV rating in the Martindale-Hubble Legal Directory
- Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year Award, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Roxanne Wilson Advocacy Award, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2010
- Fellow, Arkansas Bar Foundation
Last Updated: 5/31/2022