Robert H. Edwards
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Little Rock, ArkansasThe Edwards Firm, PLLC
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Arkansas since: 1999
Education: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
The Edwards Firm, PLLC711 West Third Street
Little Rock, AR 72201 Visit website
Attorney Robert H. "Bob" Edwards is the founder and owner of The Edwards Firm, PLLC, in Little Rock, Arkansas. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 22 years of total legal experience, Mr. Edwards provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout the state and in various jurisdictions across the country who have suffered injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Although he has handled all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Edwards focuses his practice primarily on claims arising from nursing home abuse and neglect as well as commercial trucking accidents. Regardless of the cause of his clients' suffering, he maintains an unwavering commitment to protecting their rights and interests at all turns as he aggressively pursues the most favorable results possible on their behalf.
In recognition of his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Edwards is a member of the Distinguished Justice Advocates, and he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many during their times of dire need.
A 1991 graduate of Hendrix College, Mr. Edwards obtained his Juris Doctor from the William H. Bowen School of Law in 1998. He holds his license to practice in Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Illinois.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Edwards is the current president of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a highly active member of the Arkansas Bar Association and the American Bar Association as well as the American Association for Justice, where he serves with the organization's Nursing Home Litigation Group and Interstate Trucking Litigation Group.
Outside of his legal practice, Mr. Edwards supports his local community through his involvement with various civic and charitable organizations, and he serves on the board of directors for the England Public School District. He has also served as president of the board of alumni at the William H. Bowen School of Law.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- 50% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1999, Arkansas
Professional Webpage: http://www.bobedwardslaw.com/our-team/
- Member of the Board of Directors of the England Public School District in England, Arkansas
- President of the UALR William H. Bowen School of Law Alumni Association, 2006
- AAJ’s Nursing Home Litigation Group and Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Member, American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- Admitted to practice law in eight (8) states, including the Bar in Arkansas, Georgia, Ilinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee
- President, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Received B.A. from Hendrix College, Conway, Arkansas, 1991
Office location for Robert H. Edwards
711 West Third Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2009