Tasha C. Taylor
Top rated appellate attorney in Little Rock, ArkansasTaylor & Taylor Law Firm, P.A.
Practice Areas: Appellate, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Arkansas since: 2005
Education: University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law
Taylor & Taylor Law Firm, P.A.12921 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72223 Visit website
A highly regarded civil litigator at both the trial and appellate levels, Tasha C. Taylor is a partner at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based Taylor & Taylor Law Firm, P.A. She has been with the firm that she co-founded with her husband since 2010, and she is admitted to practice before all Arkansas state courts. In addition, Ms. Taylor is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
A significant portion of Ms. Taylor’s trial practice is centered on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, in which she represents plaintiffs who have been harmed as a result of the negligence of others. Her caseload has encompassed car crashes, workplace accidents, and premises liability, and her clients have received significant compensation for their losses due to her persuasiveness and her tenacity at the negotiating table. Ms. Taylor has handled a wide variety of appeals as well, and in many cases, she has been referred these cases by attorneys who had handled the initial trials and who appreciate her skills at that level.
Ms. Taylor's excellent track record throughout her career has led to her receipt of numerous honors and awards that have been bestowed upon her by her colleagues. These have included an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo. In addition, Ms. Taylor has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America. A 2005 graduate of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, she is frequently asked to deliver presentations on topics related to appellate advocacy and law firm management.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasAppellate, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Appeals, Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 50% Appellate
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, Arkansas
Professional Webpage: https://www.taylorlawfirm.com/our-team/tasha-c-taylor-j-d-/
- , Super Lawyer, 2020
- , Best Lawyers in America, 2019
- , Ten Best Female Attorneys by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2016)
- , Selected as a Rising Star by Mid-South Super Lawyers (2015-2019)
- , U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in 2020
- Tasha was awarded with the Arkansas Bar Association's Golden Gavel Award., Golden Gavel Award, Arkansas Bar Association, 2012
- Tasha was named one of the Top Attorneys in Arkansas by readers of Arkansas Life magazine, Arkansas Top Attorneys, Arkansas Life magazine
- Tasha received the Arkansas Bar Association's Frank C. Elcan Leadership Award, 2006-2012, Frank C. Elcan II Leadership Award, Arkansas Bar Association, 2012
- Member, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review; Member, Moot Court Board; Runner-Up, Best Brief, Burton D. Wechsler First Amendment Moot Court Competition in Washington D.C.; Editor-in-Chief, Adelphia Law Journal, Volume XIV.
- Tasha received the Judith Gray Outstanding Young Lawyer Award from the Arkansas Bar Association, Judith Gray Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, Arkansas Bar Association, 2013
- Tasha was selected by readers of Little Rock Soiree magazine as one of the Best Appellate Lawyers in Little Rock, 2014-2018, Voted One of the Best Lawyers in Little Rock, Little Rock Soiree magazine
- Realities & Opportunities: A Successful Small Practice in Arkansas, UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, Alumni Association CLE & Day at the Races (2020)
- Annual Survey of Case Law: Constitutional Law, 27 U. Ark. Little Rock L. Rev. 635 (2005).
- Co-author of the Handling Appeals in Arkansas handbook, published by the Arkansas Bar Association (2015-present).
- What Works: A Law Clerk's Perspective, ATLA Advanced Appellate Workshop (2009)
- The Top Five Ways to Wreck Your Next Appeal . . . and How to Avoid Them, ATLA Personal Injury CLE
- Scariest Things You Don't Know: Frighteningly Common Mistakes Lawyers Make: Appellate Practice, Arkansas Bar Association CLE (2017)
- State Court of Appeals Panel, Moderator, 2019 Justice Donald L. Corbin Appellate Symposium (2019)
- Speaker, Drafting a Winning Appellate Brief, National Business Institute Successfully Navigating the Appeals Process CLE, 2014
- Speaker, May It Please The Court: Oral Argument Techniques That Get Results, National Business Institute Successfully Navigating the Appeals Process CLE, 2014
- Speaker, 2015 Appellate Practice Seminar: Law Clerk's Perspective, Panel Discussion, Pulaski County Bar Association CLE, 2015
- Arkansas Bar Association Appellate Advocacy CLE, Speaker, Preparing the Brief, 2015
- Speaker, Writing for Your Audience (Workshop) Panel Discussion, Arkansas Bar Association Appellate Advocacy CLE, 2015
- Speaker, What Works: A Law Clerk's Perspective, Arkansas Trial Lawyer's Association's Advanced Appellate Workshop, 2009
- Speaker, The Top Five Ways to Wreck Your Next Appeal . . . and How to Avoid Them, Arkansas Trial Lawyer's Association's Personal Injury CLE, 2011
- Speaker, Practical Pointers and Procedural Pitfalls: An Arkansas Appellate Practice Primer, Arkansas Bar Association Annual Meeting, 2012
- Speaker, Pitfalls from Complaint to Appeals: Pitfalls in Appeals, Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers CLE, 2013
- Speaker, Should I Appeal and How, Pulaski County Bar Association CLE, 2014
- Speaker, Making an Ethical Appeal, National Business Institute Successfully Navigating the Appeals Process CLE, 2014
- University of Central Arkansas (B.A. English, summa cum laude, 2002)
- Arkansas 2005; United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas.
- Member of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Henry Woods American Inn of Court.
- Member of the Arkansas Bar Association.
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the Arkansas Lawyer, a publication of the Arkansas Bar Association (2015-present).
- Member of the Arkansas Bar Association Finance Committee (2007-2012)
- Member of the Pulaski County Bar Association.
- Editor-In-Chief of the Arkansas Bar Association's Young Lawyers Section Newsletter, In Brief (2007 through 2013).
- Member of the Arkansas Bar Association House of Delegates (2008-2011).
Office location for Tasha C. Taylor
12921 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72223
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2019
Additional sources of information about Tasha C. Taylor
Find me online
- ✅ That's all from the Court of Appeals for this week. As always, these are brief summaries; read the cases for more… https://t.co/73YFIxZEuf
- ⚖ Crain v. State, 2023 Ark. App. 163 (https://t.co/iEQToAJyTE) Affirmed.
- ⚖ Conway v. State, 2023 Ark. App. 146 (https://t.co/E1HWPtxAgo) Affirmed (remanded to correct sentencing order). ⚖… https://t.co/a72UEq1YXi