Brandon M. Haubert
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in North Little Rock, AR
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
At wh Law, Brandon M. Haubert is partner and represents clients in Arkansas in matters of bankruptcy, and estate planning and probate. His practice focus extends to matters of probate and estate administration, personal injury, family law, estate planning, employment law, elder law, criminal defense and business law. A member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, he is also a former clerk for the Arkansas Attorney General Federal Public Defender’s Office.
Mr. Haubert is a member of the Pulaski County Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Professional Advisory Council. He helps clients who need to file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy to determine which option is best for them to get a fresh financial start after a difficult time.
At the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Mr. Haubert graduated with his Juris Doctor with honors and also earned a Master of Business Administration at the same time. Before attending law school, he graduated from Arkansas Tech University with a major in business. His history in business makes him uniquely prepared to develop both personal and professional relationships with clients to determine the absolute best way to serve them as they move forward.
Mr. Haubert believes that anyone facing any type of legal issue can benefit from the help of advice of any attorneys. With decades of experience helping those in central Arkansas and the surrounding communities, he is fully prepared to walk clients through the entire bankruptcy process and make a complicated process simple and helpful.
Brandon M. Haubert is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
About Brandon M. Haubert
First Admitted: 2013, Arkansas
Professional Webpage: https://whlawoffices.com/about-us/brandon-m-haubert/
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Technology Commitee, 2015
Pro bono/Community Service
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital Professional Advisory Council
- Arkansas Technical College, Bachelor’s Degree, Business
- Top 40 Under 40 by The National Advocates
- This video discusses how to get student loans discharged in bankruptcy., Student Loans and Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Debtor, 2018
- This video discusses the interplay of your retirement accounts and bankruptcy., Retirement and Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Debtor, 2018
- This video discusses what needs to be disclosed and included when you file bankruptcy., What do you have to include in Bankruptcy?, Bankruptcy, Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Debtor, 2018
- Blue collar Arkansans
- Remember, those emails will still be there on Monday. Y'all have a happy and safe weekend! #friday #lawyerlife https://t.co/GBrq5mw7Zk
- No one wants a long, drawn-out legal case. At wh Law, we get to work on your case quickly, ensuring that your time… https://t.co/iyVQD50kbg
- This Saturday, we’re shining a bright light on Probate and Estate Planning Paralegal Blake Baccam! Hailing from Gar… https://t.co/ZMs7341dEJ
- Well, you wouldn't expect this during your routine visit to the dentist. 😳 Learn more about one man who INHALED a… https://t.co/1qtkMTnb9e
- If you notice discharged debts (debts you are no longer responsible for after filing bankruptcy) on your credit rep… https://t.co/sesteuYdvA
Last Updated: 6/23/2022